Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 28, 2010

Happy "Chap Goh Meh" ♥

Wanna to wish everyone Happy "Chap Goh Meh"!!! So fast, today is the last day of CNY and also the last day of February! Wanna to welcome the month of March loooooo....... I've fun-filled and full-filled my romantic and happy February as well... I love my family... I love my friends... And of course I love my Darling too~~~!!! Hearts all of them!!! =D

Just finished our dinner at home just now... =) Darling didn't join us today... Coz he got dinner at his place too... Darling's family ask me to go eat also... But at last I didn't... Sorry ya~~~ Hehe! Coz I don't wanna "mahuan" Darling to fetch me here and there... Coz he already help my family early in the morning today... Help at my shop! Darling ask me to wake him up at 8am this morning! After he do his own thing then he will go my shop help liaw... He reach at 9am! He promised he will be there at 9am! Hahahaha! This morning... Busy like hell!!!!!!!!! *sweat* Everyone come shop and help! Darling and my bro's gf! Hahahaha! Wanna to be Sim's family member are not as easy as other people think lor... Wanna pay the price and sacrifice a little bit lor... Hahaha! Who ask my daddy doing this business o~! Don't have much holidays de... Work everyday de! So lor... Wanna to be our companion, all of our companion have to help lor... Bo bian... Hehehehehe... xP Darling's family also open a coffee shop, but Darling never go help and help my family some more... Urrrrgggghhhh....... I'm bad??? Haha! No lar... Darling said his daddy them got ask people take care the shop lor... So he no need go help lor... Hahaha! =P

After a busy morning, Darling fetch me home and take my bath... Straight away he fetch me to his place... Didn't go his place for the couple weeks already... Hahaha! Sometime Darling said I must go his place very frequently!!! But I didn't... He said he always come my house but I didn't go his house! Said not fair kok wor..... Eeeerrrrrr~~~!!!!! Why want always go your house leh??? Nothing to do de... Always be suku kia there nia... Hmmmm...... Hahahahaha! Later he "kek tiok"! =P Then stay at his place a little while... Mummy called! It's time to hang out and shopping!!! As usual... Darling back to my place again and fetch mummy and my sis up! Then mummy said wanna to Boulevard wor... Pity Darling always be our driver! Bring us here and there! Muahahaha! Once we out together... The 3 of us always keep on bully him and kacao him! Talk non-sense and so on la! Muahahaha! Pity him... Hearts you lots!!! =D

Okay le~~~ I got to go now... Wanna to go lim teh with my sis and cousin them!!! Have a nice nice day~~~!!!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: