Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 10, 2010

Health Are Important Than Wealth ♥

Yawn yawn yawn......... *sleepy* =O Another exhausted day.... =( I'm super super busy today!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrggghhh!!!! Backache again... Huhuhuhu...... Hope I can stand until this Friday! After Friday... I'm free~~~!!!!!!!!!! =D

I back home at around 8pm something nearly 9pm ah!!! Tired right?! Today busy... Tomorrow more busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the appointments squish here and there... All rearranged! So sienxlor...... Esther still add lotsa appointments kok!!! Isssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna die liaw... All fully book! No more appointments!!! Tomorrow need fasten my speed and rush like crazy people!!! Cannot imagine!!!!!!! =( Mummy said fetch me go work on tomorrow wor... Scared me too tired then still want drive car back kok... Hahahaha! =P

After home...Bath myself... Then out again with mummy for dinner! Super hungry since I only ate Chicken Rice in the morning! Hehehehe! Then went to have little shopping with mummy... I bought two dressie again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheap like hell!!! Cost only Rm29 each!!! Luckily that day I didn't buy ah... Cost Rm39.90 each! Not really worth lor... Coz lotsa dressie and clothes I only wear for few times... Some might even wear once then no wear liaw... That's why Darling always say me! Buy buy buy... No see me wear! I am who I am... Blueks!!!! Hehehehe! =P New Year time still can found nice dressie... *happy* =D

I perm my hair again yesterday!!!!!!! Gosh~~~!!!! Actually I don't wanna perm de... Just wanna cut hair and wash hair nia... Hehehe! Coz Esther call me and ask me go for help... But I have to wait my mummy... After some time... Esther phone me and said no need go liaw... She settle all the things already... But that time my hair already wash and blow!!!! Fringe all cut already! All done!!! Then I just sitting there liaw suku kia... So Aunty Diana said want to help me perm my hair again... Coz she promised to help me re-perm again ma... At first I reject coz I have to rush to my working place ma... Since no need to go liaw... Perm ma perm lor... Hahahaha! My hair grow so fast! Lotsa vitamin! Hahahaha! I cut layer kok... So that my hair will become more fluffy like "pong pong" after perm! Everyone say nice... But I still think that it's too curls lor... Have to wash for few times! So it wont look so curls... Hahaha! Wanna to wash hair on new year eve to pamper myself!!! =D Wah~~~ Enjoy life ya... Always go saloon make hair wash hair and blahs~! Hehehehe! Anyway, it's free to re-perm my hair!!! F.O.C... Wash hair Rm20... Cut fringe Rm4! Overall only Rm24!!! Free perm hair some more!!! Thanks a lot Aunty Diana!!!!!!! She's my mummy best friend I could say that... lol..... All my hair are cut by her since I'm still a kid! =)

Help Darling dye hair last night!!! I didn't go his housie... But he came my housie... Look like no colour leh after dyed... *sob* Maybe it's dark brown... But the colour will slowly turns out after wash for several times... He's fat I can say that!!!! My room's toilet are fully packed by him when I help him wash his hair! Muahahahahaha! Such a super giant size! My Mr. Tall... He bought a hamper for my family as usual and sent it to my housie last night! He every year do so... Hahaha! Received few hampers already... All are health products by Yu Yan Sang and Lou Hong Ka! =) Nowadays no more people give big big hamper with lotsa junk food liaw... Not good for health... Now... Human being get sick easily! Very fragile like glass~ Once it's broke... Means that mati kok kok lor... Hahahahaha! Choi choi choi~~~!!! So lor... All of us needs health products! Health is much more important than wealth! Appreciate ourselves! =D

Alright... I have to go and off to bed soon.... Gonna to recharge myself!!!!!! Nights!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian





No comments: