Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 8, 2010

Unlucky Day ♥

Today are just such an unlucky day!!! Haiiiizzzzz!!!!!!! What can I do??? I can't even help... *sigh* Mention in my previous post I have no off-day anymore for this week!!! But leh... I'm still sitting in-front of my pc... No work today because of some reason!!! Haaaaaaiiiizzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! =(

My working place had been broke in with few robbers last night!!!! Midnight I think!!! What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!! Everything are in a mess and everything are ruined!!! Our appointments have to cancel!!! Feel so sorry to those clients! But we will try our best to replace other time to them! Sucker!!!! All the Plasma TV, DVD player, Speaker, Nail Lacquer and lotsa thing are stole by them!!!!! What the hell!!!!!!!!!! So lor... I can't work today... All the appointments have to rearrange!!! Haiiiizzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report the police already... Hope everything can settle asap!!!

After today... I will be busy like hell!!!! Will work until very very late!!!!!!! Haiiiizzzzzz!!!!!!! Still wonder I can help my family do their nails or not leh... Mine also!!!!!! Sienx la!!!! Why so unlucky!!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!! Wanna to thanks GOD that... All my things which leave at my working place are still safe... All my arcylic powder, nail magazines, my UV Gel set and blahs... Thanks GOD!!!!!!!!

Since I'm so free now... Mummy ask me to change my bed sheet!!! Freaking heart my new bed sheet!!!! Bought it at Aussino... My favourite Aussino Kids as usual! Hahahahaha! Pinkish~~~!!!!!!! *hearts* I wonder most of my bed sheet are in pinkish colour... Every of them are from Aussino Kids! Hahahahahaha! Love them so muccchhhiiieee!!!! =D Check it out here!!! =)

My Dressing Room

Never stop loving it!!!! Looks cute and very girly right???? Hehehehe.... With the princess crown some more!!! Hearts hearts hearts!!! =) Okay... I gonna follow nummy to make hair again... She wanna cover her hair colour... And me... Don't wanna to perm it again! Wanna to cut my fringe! Very long loo... So pek chek to see my fringe so long! Hahahaha! While waiting mummy... I think I will wash my hair there lor... If not I will be bored like hell!!! Do nothing!!! Hahahaha! xP

Phone Darling just now... Ask him back home earlier and he will bring me to his place... I will help him to dye hair!!! Muahahaha! Manicurist become hair-stylish kii.... lol... =P Then want to wait Eshter call me... I will go back to my working place for some help! Hmmm........ Fuming!!!!!!! Then if still got time... I might go shopping! Hope still got time lor.... Sienx!!!!!! =(

Tomorrow is another better day!!!! *xoxo*

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian



No comments: