Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 1, 2010

Diary Of My Off-Day ♥

Off-day off day~~~~ Freaking Tuesday la!!!!!!! =D I can do whatever I like in homie~ Wherever to shop and kai kai loooo~~~ After this week, no more off-day on next week le... CNY coming soon... Will be very busy!!!! This coming Sunday have to work also!!!! Arrgggghhhhh!!!!!! Hmph!!! Look like lotsa thing wanna to do on this coming Sunday leh... =( Anyway, love the weather now!!! Not cold not hot! Hahaha! Raining day~! I think I have to take a nap later on~ Nice to sleep ya~! =P

Just helping mummy to do some baking stuff... Or else she will start nagging on me lie that day!!! Hate that kind of feeling!!! She asked me don't always sitting in-front of pc! Better go to have a rest and blahs so many la! If I keep on doing this, she will throw away my pc! Wow~~~!!! So scary~! Hahahahahahahha! Don't care ah!!!! My one and only thing which can entertaint me at home nia... If not what can I do? Errrrr~~~~~ Blueks!!! =P But I will try my best to less online and take rest at home when I'm free... Hehehe! I will try but doesn't mean I can change! Hehe! xP

Am waiting for the parcel arrive!!!!!!!!! Bought few hair accessories by online... Miss_G buy few of them also... Hahahahaha! She said I made her spent money again! Muahahahaha! Aiya~~~ Girls like to spend to pamper ourselves ma... Hehehehe! Hope the parcel arrive soon la... Coz Miss_G said that CNY are around the corner... The parcel might be delay!!! Arrrggghhhh!!!! *pray*

Wanna to spend again... Ask Miss_G to help me buy Kinohimitsu-Collagen... 2 boxes! Money fly again~~~~!!!!! From now onward, I gonna buy myself already... Broke!!! =( But it's cheaper than Guardian sell lor... Guardian sell Rm89.90 per box ah! Only 6 bottles inside!!!! I only buy at Rm70 per box! Cheaper... Is cheaper a lot!!!!!!! Coz I drink it everyday!!!! Want to drink once for the couple day soon.... If not I really "jiak lak" looo~~~ Hahahahahaha! =P

Want to go out tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask Darling to fetch me up! Mummy want to go buy something... Okay~ That's all for today~ Later mummy wanna start loso and nagging le!!! Hahahahaha!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

1 comment:

Miss G said...

Both accessories has arrived to seller....

One has posted out... seller sed will arrive within a week.

The other one which we ordered earlier on with my leggings, just arrived to the seller yesterday. Seller said will post out by Friday... :D