Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 4, 2010

CNY Shopping ♥

with my beloved mummy and Darling to have our Welcome home~~~ Blogging blogging~~!!! Just back from my shop! Anyway, went to Kenyalang with my beloved mummy and Darling to have our CNY shopping... Hahaha! Full of crowded people! Didn't buy much thing at there... Just have a look... Again... I bought a hair accessories! Headband with leopard print! Muahahahaha! Can't stop loving those cutie things!!! =D

After Kenyalang... Mummy said wanna to go Hong Yan to buy something... Buy quite a lot there... This year... Everyone of us must buy those CNY thingy like snacks and so on la... My bro buy lotsa biscuits and blahs~ Then what should I buy kok leh? Isssshhhh!!! I think I might buy Bak Gua la... Hehehehe! Buy 2kg!!! xP My bro buy Bak Gua from his friend too... Wow! A lot of Bak Gua this year! Hahahaha! Good also~ My two little Bubble and Bibi love Bak Gua so much!!! Bubble and Bibi are my little sister... *doggies* =D

Arrrrgghhh!!!!! I haven't found my high heel I want!!!!!! Hmmm....... Wanna to ask Darling bring me go Hock Lee to have a look liaw... As I know, the shoes or clothes which sell over there are super duper expensive!!! I said that because lotsa their clothes and shoes are exactly same as Jenny Boutique!!! Jenny Boutique sell so cheap but they sell super expensive with the same clothes or shoes! Not worth lor.... Hahahaha! But now... I have no choice already... I want a high heel!!!!!!!! I've got lotsa flats! So lor.............. Expensive also bo bian liaw... Hahahahaha! =P

Sharon said... FOC!!! lol.... See~! I'm so good and so kind! Yeah yeah~~~!!! I finally done my nail extension loo!!! Thanks Esther do all them for me! I mean just for the nail extension! The design I got to do on next week before the 2 or 3 days of CNY... Hehehe! My nails now are super long!!! Hard to type but I have to type for blogging too! Muahahahaha! =P I think I will be very busy on next week!!! Cannot goyang kaki anymore!!!! Have to help all my bros' gf to do their nails... My mummy... My sis... My friends too! As whatHahaha! Beh xiao li~~~ xP

Wanna to help Darling dye his hair on next Monday maybe??? Hahaha! Bought the hair colour last night... Dark Brown... Yeap! I only allow him to dye dark colour! Light colour... I mean the super light yellowish colour look yucks and ewwww~~~~!!!! So ah beng!!!!!!! Never ever let him to be ah beng!!!!!!! Look "sua teng ka"!!! Yucksss!!! Grrrrrr~~~~!!! Because not everyone are suit to dye light colour la... If the one who suit to dye light colour... They will look super cool, pretty and gorgeous! If the one who not suit to dye light colour... They will ends up with ah beng look lor... Muahahahaha! *big laugh*

Well, Miss_G gave me a website of Birkenstock!!! Wanna to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes! I must have a pair of Birkenstock! *hearts* Wanna to buy a pair of Birkenstock for ages already when I travel at Singapore last time... But since my budget not enough then I didn't buy at last! After CNY!!! I wanna to buy!!!!! Must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Okay~ It's time to bed now... Good night!!! *xoxo*

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: