Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 5, 2010

Day ♥

Urrrgggghhh!!!
Have to wake up very early tomorrow morning!!!!
Gonna to attend my cousin wedding at St. John Church in the morning... =)
Wake up early to pamper myself and blahs~! Hehe!
My very first time to attend people's wedding at church la...
Am wondering how is the feel lor... Hahahaha! =P
Just now keep on choosing what to wear la!!!
Dress, shoes, bags!!! Finally done~
Coz we have to wear like.... Formal???
Don't know what to call la...
Cannot wear too flowery! Hahahaha!
Tomorrow morning I will wear like vintage style... Hehe!
Might be look more matured??? Hahahaha! =)
Yeap! Tomorrow I will escape from my work!!!
Mummy said she will help me! Thanks mummy~~~!!!
I think tomorrow will be a rushing day again...
Rush here and there! Noon time have to work kok!
Lotsa appointments!!! Gosh~~~!!!!
Then after all those appointments... I got to rush back home...
Then dress up myself and pamper myself a while...
Rush to the wedding dinner!!! Wow!!!
Super duper rush la!!!!! =( Hahahaha!
Anyway, went to shopping with Darling just now...
Go find high heels! But didn't found any I like de!!! Grrrrrr.......!!!
Went to Hock Lee... Saw few dresses I like!!!!!!!!!!!!
But the price are not really reasonable for me lor...
Just a very simple dress cost like Rm79.90 to Rm99.90!!!
Nice dresses but not worth that price lor...
Not branded some more... Hahahaha!
These few days wanna to go for our last shopping before CNY!!!
See got any nice ones or not lor...
But I think the chance are very little lor... Hahaha!
Never mind~ Just find for fun! Hehehehe! =P
If not, don't have CNY feel ma... People said "chok jiet" ma... Hahaha!
Okay~ Darling ask what I want for my Valentine pressie...
Not that you said no pressie meh?! Errrrrrrr~~~~~!!!!!
I also don't know what I want...
All the thing I want are super expensive! Bluekssss!!!!!! =P
No need buy la... Save it and go travel with me if you can!!!!!!
That's what I want... =)

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: