Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 21, 2010

Changed ♥

Wow~~!!! I'm so so so full... Wanna to Thanks my beloved mummy to cook for us tonight!!! Western food - Lamp Chop! Yummy yummy especially the coslaw!!! Slurrrppsss!!! =D Wanna to Thanks my stupid Darling to fetch me and mummy go here and there to buy some stuff for the whole afternoon till evening! Blueksss!!! =P

Pity him always get scold by me this whole day!!! Hmmmppphhhh!!! Who ask him can't wake up early this morning!!! Over sleep!!! Scold him tiam tiam!!! I am who I am... =P Well... This noon went to have a movie with mummy and him... The Blades at MBO... Nicey nicey~~~!!! =) What movie I wanna to watch next?????????? Wanna to check my time looo.... Coz Darling start working tomorrow looooo..... No more holidays for him!!!

Last night follow Darling go for visit... Mention in my previous post... Went to Liang's gf housie with some of Darling's friends... It's my second time went there... All of them are friendly... =) Too bad lor... Heard a lot of different stories from them... Darling's friends... What's going on... Everything changed... Feel so yuckssss with those trash lor.... Feel so shame of them!!! Some of them are having drugs and so on la... Dangerous!!! Some of them might go find "chicken" and go dirty place like massage center even though they already got gf!!! Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys always never appreciate their loves one! Pity them! I mean IF someone saw my bf in their first look... The first react they said... I mean those little girls said... Eeeeeee!!!! That guy so "chi ko"!!! What will you feel??? Totally and definately shame right?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder what will their love feel... Aiiiiyyyyyeerrrr~~~~~~~ The worst thing is that guy still told all of his friends he go where go where find "chicken" by himself kok!!! Still think he so keisi and so proud! Yuckkksss!!! Shame on him!!! Worst and terrible!!! That's why I hate Darling to follow those lasap friends! Never ever get involved are better! Darling also know his friends' attitude and beware... Those good de... Always welcome... Those lasap one... Will having water pollution if throw into the sea or ocean... Anyway... Hope they will turn over a new leaf lor... Or else... Really pity their loves one without knowing anything!!! *sigh*

Urrrrrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys guys guys!!! Why guys do so??? Hate guy so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never appreciate what they have!!! Guys... Some of them might not treat their gf in sincere and loyal heart lor... They are greedy! Want do something shame but still cheat their love and treat them so good because they feel guilty! Sometimes... Love... Feel like... Catch too tight might destroy a relationship because of no freedom... But let it fly... Too much freedom... There's look like no more trust between each other... They do what they like and betray their love! It's better to be single la... No need to think so much!!! Hahahahaha! Darling won't come and read my blog gua??? Later he will say I no heart loooo..... Muahahahhaha!

Okay le... It's late already.... Got to sleep now... Nights!!! =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: