Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 22, 2010

Randomly ♥

Home sweet home.... =) Start working today loooo........ I mean my part-time job... Hehe! But I back earlier today! The lucky me and back home before 5pm!!!! So nice... After those appointment done... Esther said can back home looo.... Coz she's not feeling well... Always go kayaking make her sick... Take good rest ya~ =)

Back home... Mummy said wanna to have movie tonight!!! Crazy mummy said wanna to watch 14 Blades again!!! OMG!!! We just watch yesterday la!!! She said too nice already... But Darling look sleepy while watching it leh... Stupid him! Hahahahaha! I want to watch other movie leh.... Hmmmm.... Don't know her la... xP

14 Blades

Damn damn damn!!! Hate my pc!!! Keep jam and lag like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darling ask me go re-format wor.... My pc got a lot of things wor.... Wanna to save all these leh... Wanna to buy a hard disk to save all my o-ci-pa-la thingy... But since I wanna to be "kiam siap" a little bit from on onwards... Save money better la... Hard disk need Rm200 something leh... Re-format need Rm60... Wow!!!! I really feel like "beh gam nguam" to pay all these!!! What should I do??? I don't wanna to spend anymore until April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huhuhuhuhu............. ='( Bo lui ah bo lui ah... "Si beh kiam siap"!!!! =P Arrrrggghhhh!!! My collagen finish already... See!!! Wanna to spend again.... Broke chin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

Opppsss!!! I got to bath now and dinner at home....... Mummy cook today!!! *winks*

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: