Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 17, 2010

The 5th Day of CNY ♥

Should I say Good Morning to everyone or Good Afternoon??? Hahahaha... Anyway... I just woke up!!! Feel so nice!!! Such a long time can't sleep till so late loooo..... *hearts* Tomorrow going to work lor... Again and again... Have to wake up super early liaw!!! Hmmmmm!!!!!!!

The 5th day of CNY... No more CNY mood liaw la... I'm sure everyone also... Most of the people start working already... Such a short break! Anyway... I've fun-filled my days with my family, HIM, and friends!!!! I love them all!!! *hearts* I'm now regret that I didn't take any pichas with my buddies!!! Arrrrrggghhhh!!!! Keep on playing and gambling there but so sad no pichas with me now... Forget kii!!!!!! Don't know when just got time to hang out together looo... All of us keep busy for our works and studies! *sigh*

Darling went to Green Hill with his family this morning... I didn't follow... Coz Darling ask me don't follow wor... Hmph!!!! No lar... He scared there might be very hot, very tired, very dirty and so on la... So he ask me stay at home lor... Especially those toilet!!!!!! Yuuuuccckkkssss!!!! I scared scared scared!!!! If I follow him to go... He will see my pity face there! Hahahahaha! Long time no go there lor... Around 10yrs no went there I think??? Hahahahaha.... xP

Last night went to have movie with my family~~~~ True Legend! Very nice movie!!!!!!! A lot of movie I want to watch!!!! I've told Darling already I want to watch everyone of them!!!! Must!!!!!! MBO always fully packed with crowded people lor... Hard to park car even we always park at Rm3 there de... Hmmmm......

Errrrmmmm... I'm not going to post everything on CNY la... Lazy.... If I post... It will be very very long post!!! So lor... Save my time... I got to go now... To have my breakfast now!!! Oooopppssss!!! Should I call it brunch??? Yeap!!! Bye~!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: