Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 25, 2010

Me... Write... ♥

Finally I'm free and sitting in-front of my stupid pc already... =) I should say that I'm now damn freaking tired + hot + exhausted!!! Piiiii pooooo piiii pooooo~~~~~ Wake up super super early today!!!! Before 6.30am I wake up jor....... Mummy knock my room's door and call me wake up! Urrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!! I hate people call me wake up la!!!! Feel so impatient! Wanna to sleep for a little while also cannot lor... Hmmm.... But I have no choice and so "beh gam guam" to wake up lor.... Coz one of my servant balik kampung today... Back for 3 days 2 nights la... So we will be quite busy liaw lor these 3 days lor....... *sigh*

So so so....... I'm free now!!!!!! I told Esther I not going to work these 2 days.... Today and tomorrow la... Coz I have to stay at shop for some help... Scared my time too rush... And I will be late... So I rather not to go lor... Actually wanna to go air-port to send someone off de... My sis bf back to Singapore today... Can I say he's my sis bf??? lol.... Don't know them la... Very complicated! If got miracle and some lucks... He will be my sister's husband... Muahahahaha! My sis crazy de! Pak toh so many years liaw!!! More than 10 yrs omg!!!!! Still don't wanna get marriage kok! Let puikia always wait nia.... Lol!!!! =P My dad keep asking them marriage within this 2 yrs! Don't my sis la! Still thought she still young! Old liaw lor... Issssshhhhh!!!! xP

Everyone are in pairs now... My dad ask my big bro to marriage also... That day I told Miss_G... She said she haven't get ready yet! Muahahahahahaha!!! How could I wish my home can have some happy occasion like wedding ceremony and blahs la... Haven't happen in my housie kok leh.... We all are still single!!!!!! WoooooHooooooo~~~~!!!! Next, my 2nd bro who study in Singapore too.... He and his gf also la... Pak toh nearly 10yrs already this year! Wow!!! Congratulation... =) They promise each other they will get marriage after they being in love for 10yrs if there's no any things happen lor....... Yeap!!! They did it!!!! Just don't know when will marriage nia... lol.... My bro... The most loso bro!!! With Tieng more than 5 yrs already... Congrats!!! =D Me??? The youngest one with Darling only 3yrs plus nia..... Nothing much to envy de... Hahaha! But leh... Darling's daddy ask Darling when wanna plan and marriage already that day!!! Wanna buy a new housie for Darling... Oh my goodness!!! Are you mad and serious uncle????????? We are still young okay? And we promise if after 10yrs we still love each other so much... We just plan to marriage la...... That time still not late la... Too young already... Don't shock me la... And hor.... Want me marriage to him ah??? I give him 10yrs time to save money and so on! He know what I want if he wanna marriage with me one day! Without all these... I won't marry you! Muahahaha!!! =P But I not dare to think so much la! Scary~~~ His grandma tell all her relatives them she wanna be great-grandmother soon! Omg!!!!!!! I just follow them go visit nia on the first day of CNY... I follow doesn't mean I want marriage liaw la... Issssshhhhhhh!!!!!! =(

Well well... Forget all these things... Scary man~~~!!! Haha! Last night actually wanna to watch movie de... Darling ask me wanna watch what movie... He bring me go... I can only go 8pm something de... See newspaper got only 2 movie show at 8.30pm de... "财神到" and The Lighting Thief! Darling go buy ticket after he work... Mummy told me "财神到" doesn't sound nice leh... I tot it's new movie right??? Aiiikkksss!!!! Then I told Darling to change other movie lor... Change The Lighting Thief! When he reach there... There's no The Lighting Thief show at 8.30pm!!!! Means that newspaper state wrong and cheat me loh!!!!!!! Hmphhhh!!!!! Then what to do??? Darling reach there already... I told him cincai la... Watch "财神到" lor... But he don't want liaw coz I said I don't want to watch just now... Later watch liaw I not happy wor... Eeeeeee!!!! Where got not happy lor!!! Simply say de! Then he head home lor... No watch tiok movie!!! Luckily he not angry at me... Coz I'm wasting his time to go there buy ticket! Hehehehehehe...... Wanna to watch other movie tomorrow if got time!!! Then Darling come over my place and follow my family to have dinner outside... =)

Darling's muumy ask Darling to fetch his younger bro at The Spring wor... Coz his younger bro go watch movie with friends! Once again... Darling bring me to The Spring! Hahahaha! Roxy and Quilsilver are having SALE now!!!! Wahhhh~~~!!! I freaking heart SALE!!!!! I think everyone do so... Haha! I want the Roxy surf shorts la!!!! Less 20% nia... Still kinda expensive after discount for such a surf shorts! Ask Darling buy it for me! He said ok wor... But at last I didn't buy... See him kolian nia... Wanna to spend so much to pay this pay that like his car loan and so on la... Buy car easy... Pay every month so hard! Hahahaha! His daddy lor... Said want take the car plate QAQ! No matter how also wanna take that QAQ... Don't know for what... Coz his daddy's car plate is QKQ ma... Urrrgghhh!!! Then buy car for Darling wor... Not buy for Darling la actually... He help Darling to pay the basic 10k! But Darling have to pay back to his daddy de... Coz his daddy said don't want let his children have bad habit like want what got what lor... Everything must buy themselves! Have to pay his daddy and car loan kok leh... Bring me out still want pay all the food and petrol kok leh.... So broke right??? So lor... See him pity nia... If not I spend till tiam tiam!!!!!! Blueksss!!!! I know he always try his very best to give what I want... He said before still study... He have not so much income... Very poor... So can't give and buy what I want... Now he said I want what just tell him... He will get them for me... But all the thing I want are bloody expensive!!!! No way!!! He will bankrupt one day! Hahahahaha! But pui ah.... You know what I actually want from you but not all these things right???? =)

Then then then... While waiting his younger bro watching movie... We then go to Parkson also... Mummy ask me see got any nicey bra bo... Valisere de... My cousin's wife work there... She ask mummy go choose first... Then 1st of March got Sale... So she can help mummy keep lor... Valisere super duper expensive!!!! 1 bra cost Rm300+ to Rm400+!!! Damn expensive!!! But 50% off ma... Worth lor... Mummy will go sapu everytime if got nice de lor... See! We love sale so much!!! Hahaha! But me always "bo kang tao" 1 la... Valisere and Triumph always don't have my size de! I only can buy from Xixili... Bo bian... My cousin's wife said can't earn my money ah... Muahahaha! Xixili quite expensive too... Darling always say me why want buy so expensive bra! Errrrrr!!!! Not me don't want buy those cheap de like Pierre Cardin and so on de la! All look so nice and pretty! But there's no my size!!!! I so envy those girls can buy bra easily! But me can't and expensive some more! Not broke is fake de... =( Haha! After that we went to Starbucks because his younger bro haven't find us yet then we go to have some beverage! My favourite Chocolate Cream Chip always taste nice~~~ Yum yum~~~!!! =D

Tada~~~~ I wanna to cut my fringe loooo.... Darling wanna cut his hair too... See tomorrow what time he "pang kang" lorrr.... Then we saloon together! He cut hair and I wash hair! Hehehehehe! Oopppssss!!! Wash hair ah... I said I don't want waste money already.... Hmmmm..... But I have nothing to do while waiting Darling cut hair leh... Aiiikkksss!!! Nevermind! Wash nia!!! Ask him to pay!!! Rm20 nia la... Ask him to pay! Muahahahaha! =P

Wanna to rest looooo.... Wow!!! It's super long post!!! I'm quite loso lor... Hahahahaha! =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

2 comments:

Miss G said...

hey hey hey... u get married 1st la... then ur house will be happening... hahahha

XianXian said...

what la!!! abby qnd puikia first! Then u and Jin! The last one is me!!! Muahahahaha!