Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 27, 2010

Sushi King With HIM ♥

TaaaaaaaDaaaaaa~~~ I'm homie homie homie right now~! =D I've spent my whole afternoon with my beloved HIM!!! *xoxo* Well well... First of all... He came over my place to pick me up at around 3pm! Late??? Still okay la... Coz he have to work in the morning till 1pm... *sob* He forgot to bring hp to office today... Hmph!!!!!!! Around 10am he use his colleague's hp to call me... Call for few times but I didn't answer... Coz usually unknown number I always didn't answer de... Scared!!! Hehe! xP

Okay... Continue to our schedule... Hahaha! Darling come and fetch then we go saloon together... The Hair Shop! Darling cut his hair and I wash my hair hair there then cut my fringe too! Enjoy the way they help me massage! Feel so good and nice~~~!!! Hehehehe! After wash, the girl take quite sometime to dry up my hair... Love my curls! Thanks! =) But after cut my fringe... I look a bit weird... Haha! Never mind... My fringe grow very fast de! Hahahaha! =P Wanna Thanks Darling that he willing to wait me for so long time there... Like suku kia... Muahahahaha! Never mind la... He already being usual liaw... He's always the one who wait me every time no matter before, now, and sure for future! Hahahaha! Last time he always fetch me back from class, tuition or whatever la... I always ask him to wait! Even now I work I also ask him to wait me "pang kang"! 1/2 an hour, 1 hour, 2 hours he also wait and never get angry! Muahahaha! All these only small case for him... Better than he wait me for 3 years before I together with him right??? Hahahaha! =D *hearts*

After my hair done... Darling fetch me to The Spring! Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already go The Spring for the continuous 3 days already!!! I'm super crazy I know... Hahahaha! I think all the people who work there almost can recognise me already la... So so so "xia soi" lor... Hahahaha! But what to do... Kuching to small already... No place to shop... But this time we just go there to have our dinner la... Haha! Yeah yeah~~~!!! Finally~ Darling bring me go eat Sushi King!!! Whhhhooootttsss!!!! No more owe me liaw... Hehehe! We both order set meal and some sushi... So so so full~~~!!! =D

Darling's Fry Set

My Piri Piri Chicken

Sushi from Sushi King

Overall cost Darling Rm50+! I want renew my member card!!!!!!!!!!! But they say there's no more member card can be renew already... The member card no stock already! Have to wait until the end of this year!!! Still got like that de... I forgot to renew last year!!! Haizzzz!!!!! My family are sushi lover!!! Hmmmm.... So lor... No discount 10% liaw... Isssshhhhh!!!! Never mind~ Darling always said happy du ho~~~ *xoxo* =D

Tonight my neighbour got open-house!!! Ask all my family go... Then we jalan kaki go nia lor... Hahahaha! Till now still got open-house for CNY kok wor... Haha! Coz they just came back from China ma... Wow~! Haven't been to China kok!!! Izit nice??? But honestly... I don't like China... Hahahaha! Since my dream are around the world.... I must go one day!!! =D Mummy said next year CNY follow my aunty go Korea wor... Snowy time during that season... Pls la mummy~~~ You already promise me go Hong Kong on my 21st Birthday!!! No way!!! If still go Korea I have no money to go Hong Kong celebrate my birthday anymore! I ask her next next year just go! Hahahahaha! Coz mummy go Hong Kong for several times already... But I never go kok! No way no way! Can't break the promise! Hehehehehe! xP

Opppssss!!! Wanna to Thanks Lina *from Kingdom Studio* so much for the small gift! She just came back from China too... Her hometown... Hahaha! So "wu sim" la....... Still remember me kok... Hahaha! I got my photo album already before CNY... But they do wrong for me... So Lina said she will exchange for me... Coz there's mistake for the code number... So KL people do wrong for them lor... Thanks a lot Lina~~~!!!!! Love the way she help me make-up!!! =D

A Cute Doll Keychain from Lina

Cute right??? It's pink some more! Hahahaha! =) Arrrgghhh!!! I wanna to bath loooo... Later still want go kopitiam kok... Sien lor....... But bo bian... Hmmmm... Hehe! Got to go~ =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: