Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 20, 2010

The 7th Day ♥

Good Evening everyone~~~ Just woke up... Hehe! This noon I take a little nap and rest after back from my shop... Darling are free today and got my permission out with his friend... Just he and Chun Liang lor... The rest of his friends start working le... They go visit then go see thing go wash car... Hmmm.... Guys always do such boring things! But as long as they don't cincai lai then ok liaw looo... Don't like those.......................... xP

Darling called me when I'm still in my dreamland... Urrrrggghhhh!!! So disturbing!!! Hmph!!! He said he will come over my place to fetch at 7pm later on... 1 more hour to go... I haven't pampering myself and yet still blogging now! Hohohohoho...... =P Go to Chun Liang's gf house wor... Got open-house leh... What day liaw still open-house??? Maybe today is the 7th day... According to traditional way... Today call “人日”! Izit??? I also don't know... My sis told me this morning... Hahaha! Ignore it la... =P

This week... I spent almost everyday with my beloved him... Wow~~~!!!! But after this week no more loo I think... Coz he will just start working on next Monday! So nice!!! Such a long holidays!!!!! 1 more month plus plus I could say that??? My long holiday are coming soon!!!!!! WoooooHoooooo~~~~!!!!!!! Gonna to pay all the ticket fee and tour fee by these few days gua??? All are Rm3770!!! Shiiiookkkk!!!! Pay my own kok!!! Huhuhuhu..... =( Haven't include pocket money kok!!!! Don't want to spend anymore!!! Must save a lot to the shopping paradise!!!!!!!!! Around the world is my dream no matter what!!! No matter how expensive it is!!!! No matter how broke I am!!!! Muahahahahaha! I think I gonna to be broke for this whole year lor... KL, Taiwan and Singapore... Gooosssshhhhh!!!!!! How can I save for next year trip to Hong Kong??? Darling start save and target the budget already... Darling ask 5k enough or not? No no no!!! Not enough!!!! You still have to buy me a super big present!!!! So lor... Not enough!!!! Muahahahahaha! =P

Darling ask what I want this year for my pressie... I said I want a super big present!!! He ask about Louis Vuitton handbag at first! Are you joking???? No lar... That too expensive already... I can't receive it from you yet... Muahahaha! A lappie or the white gold bracelet??? Urrrrggghhh!!! Don't wanna to think much! He will know what I actually want... =) He ask me to choose any fancy restaurant for a romantic dinner... Fancy restaurant??? Errrrr......... Don't think so.... Coz I wanna ask my family too.... If so... He will so so so broke lor... Normal normal ok liaw la pui~ Hahahahaha!

Oppppssss!!! Time past so fast! I got to go and prepare le.... Kia first! Have a nice day~~~~

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: