Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 24, 2010

Blog Update ♥

Coming coming coming~~~ =D Oooopppssss!!!! I didn't update my bloggie last night!!! Coz I fell asleep while I was doing my facial mask... Muahahahahaha!!! After done my mask... Darling already reach my place and wait me at downstair le... His timing very "chun" de... Hahaha! So lor... I don't even have time to blog anymore! Hehehehe! =)

My face are getting fairer and fairer... Because of Collagen??? Maybe? Hahaha... Anyway... My face don't have any problem so far before I take Collagen... I take Collagen are just for maintain and people said it can help to whitening too... It's really good for my dry skin also! I have no more dry skin on my face! Yieeepppiiieee!!!!! =D But leh... 2 disgusting pimples pops on my face in sudden!!! Hate them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a long time no more pimples appear in my face already!!!!!! Hmph!!!! Maybe eat too much snacks, junk food and those fried food during CNY la... Hmph!!!!!! Pissed me off! Go go go!!! Go away!!!!!!! =( But luckily not big! Hehehehehe! xP

Last night... Have dinner with Darling... Actually I wanna to Sanga de... But he said he want to eat KFC wor... Urrrrggghhhh!!!! Nevermind~ Wait one day mummy join us, we just go Sanga! Miss the Japanese food there....... Awwwwww~~~~~~~ Pui!!!!! You still owe me Sushi King!!! Blueksss!!!! =P Pui pui pui~~~!!! Stupid him always call me pui moi!!! I look so fat meh? Always say me fat nia!!!! Grrrrrrrr~~~~!!! I'm still slim okay?! Not as fat as you think! Hmph!!! Hate him!!! Pui gu!!!! =P Gosssshhhh!!!! Am talking Hakka??? Lol..... I'm learning now... I don't know Hakka omg!!! But most of my friends and Darling's friends are Hakka!!! Am so blur while they are talking... Just like catch no ball la... Always ask Darling to explain to me! Muahahahaha! Some of the words they pronounce are weird and funny! Hahahahaha! =P

I've ask Darling to take 1 day leave on the 22nd of second month of lunar calender... Town got "you sheng" la... A super big activity or program la... My shop always full of crowded people... I mean a lot a lot many many people!!!!!!!!! So unlucky, I'm not in Kuching anyway... Daddy still don't know... He just know last night!!!! Arrrggghhh!!! Sure la... Get boom by him and nagging by him! Neh ne neh ne ne~~~~ Poooootttttsssss!!!! =D So lor... Need Darling's help... I go enjoy and he have to work! Pity Darling~~~!!! Hahahaha!

Today ah...... As usual... Back homie at 6pm from my working place... I thought I've said I might leave this job after CNY... But manicurist are really hard to find nowadays!!! So lor... I think I have to wait new staff to come I just leave le.... Coz Esther need my help.... Urrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! I've help a bride to pamper her nails today!!! She's going to marriage on tomorrow!!!! Wow~! Forget to wish her... Congratulation anyway~ Have a blissful and memorable day~ =D

Okay... Alright... Here are some pichas I took that day... Being vain while I'm super boring before I off to bed and chit-chat with mummy in the living room... Still wearing pyjamas kok!!! Si beh xia soi lor... Muahahaha! Who cares??? So what??? Hahahahahaha! xP

It's All About Me

Lol!!! Camwhoring!!! xP All these pichas look very "清纯"... I can say that lor... A very original me... No make-up... No photo edit... And blahs! Muahahahaha! Darling ask me to send all these to his hp and he put one of them as wallpaper! Freaking heart you!!!! Muahahahahhahaha! =P *loves*

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian



No comments: