Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 8, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!! ♥

It's another busy day!!!
Super tired and exhausted anyway...
Morning... Work at shop... Lotsa people!!! *sweat*
But never mind la... Sudah biasalah~ Hahahaha! =P
At noon... Work again at my working place...
Back home at around 8.30pm! =(
Actually that time still got people de...
But I back earlier coz mummy come and fetch me back today...
Again and again... She wait me for the couple hours just like Darling did that day!!!
Pity both of them! Hehehehehe........ =)
My car finally repaired! Spent money again.... *sob*
What a unlucky day lor... Kereta rosak bar.... Hmmmmm......... =(
After home... Quite rush actually... Take bath and ready to go out with mummy!!!
WooHoo!!! Buy lotsa shorts at Jenny Boutique!!!
5 shorts and 1 dress... xP
Don't mind to say that... VIP always got special offer and benefits! Muahahaha!!! =D
Since our time are so so so rush... Can't try all the shorts and clothes...
I'll be there again on tomorrow night!!!!!!!! Hehehehehe! =P
Today... Darling go play futsal with his friends...
So I didn't go his housie to help him dye hair lor.......
Maybe tomorrow night la... See I free or not lor...
I'm super busy this week!!!! Can't even online!!!
Only night time like now just can online before I off to bed! *sob*
Have to work until very late ahhhhh~~~~~~ Hmmmm......
After work want to help my family and friends do their nails kok...
Maybe start on Thursday night...
Cannot rest anymore!!!!!!!
But after this week I will be free like birds out from the cage!!! *fly*
Hahahahahaha! Hope tomorrow can back earlier...
Wanna go Darling place then go shopping again!!!
Pray for me ya~! Hehehehe!
Alright... I got to go already... Nights! =)

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: