Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 19, 2010

It's Another Day ♥

Free free free~~~~~~~!!!!!! =D Daddy shop re-open already... As usual... Wake up super early this morning! Everything going fine and smooth... Business quite good...... Hhhhuuuuuaaaaatttttt aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

Okay... Darling come shop and fetch me go "makan angin" with him la... Nothing to do ma... So, I follow him go send something to someone else... Go here and there... =) After he do his thing... He then just fetch me home and go service his car and blahs... Wow... He wanna save money to change his car rim already... More than 3 thousands if I'm not mistaken... Anyway... Wish you luck babe~! =D

Tonight Darling will come over my place and pick me out again... Wanna to go Aunty Jenny there... She ask all of us go there for dinner... Got buffet... But only mummy, I and Darling go nia lor... Hehe... I want to buy a mini hair dryer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My house 1 very big! Wants to have a mine de... So that I can bring it easily and pack easily when I go travel... Some of the hotels might provide hair dryer but don't have the hair diffuser! Without it, I can't blow my hair la!!! So lor... I must have a mini hair dryer with diffuser included! Mummy said not expensive wor... So I buy myself lor... Wanna ask Darling bring me go to have a look! =D

Saw a Roxy surf shorts last two days!!! Urrrrgggghhhh!!!!! Freaking heart it! But leh... The price really pissed me off!!! Rm189.90 for only a surf shorts!!! Gooosssshhhh!!!! Want to buy or not hoh??????????? Hmmmm.... That day Darling buy QuikSilver polo-tee there... And I bought one Roxy neck lanyard there... We pay seperately!!! Coz after I bought my neck lanyard then Darling just saw those polo-tee there... Urrrrggghhhh!!! Or else I can get the free voucher liaw and get my 10% member discount then top up like Rm100+ can get my pretty surf shorts liaw!!!! Hmph hmph!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I'm so "ngiao chi" sometimes la but depends on what things lor... Hehehehe! Should I buy??? Hmmm... See first la... Coz I have to save money... Got a lot of things want to buy besides than that!!!!! xP

Am just edited some pichas just now... Here are my works!!! =)

Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. Tall


The 60s' Little Miss Xian Xian

Muahaahahaaha!!!! Look at my own pichas!!! Vintage chin!!! Back to 60s' century already... I purposely edit and made them into black and white!!! Muahahahaha! Can't stop laughing la... Last night, Aunty Diana's house having a buffet dinner... Open-house la... While pampering myself... Then my sis help me to tie this hair with a super big ribbon!!! 60s' or 70s'?????!!!!!!! Hahahahaha! =P

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: