Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 7, 2010

A Lovely Date ♥

A busy but a lovely Sunday! =D I've spent my whole Sunday with Darling... ♥ =) As usual, every Sunday my shop are full of crowded people... Work and busy like hell!!! Some more... Don't know why today's weather super hot in the morning lor~! Sienx!!! Keep on sweating! Grrrrrr~~~~!!!! =( Luckily Darling came to help in the end... Thanks!!! *hearts*

Opppssss!!! Today my shop having spring-cleaning! I escaped jor....... Hehehehehe! Coz got to work in the evening ma... Hmmmmm...... Got two appointment at 5.30pm! Still got lotsa appointment but I only can do for the 5.30pm de! Hehehe... Darling said he wanna bring his grandma to his uncle house ma... But at last he didn't lor... His grandma said don't wanna to go anymore... *sob* Hahahaha! So then I just take some rest at his place... To wait the time pass la... Tick-Tok-Tick-Tok... Since his house cannot online... Just take a little nap there... Super duper tired!!!

After that, Darling just fetch me to my working place... Felt don't wanna to go leh~!!!! But I have no choice! Hehe! Reach there, Esther are not there!!! Aiiikkkssss! But not longer later the customers came... Nervous la... Coz Esther haven't come!!! Just ask them to wait nia lor... Pity us wait at outside! lol~! Darling accompany me to work! Wait me for more than 2 hours at my working place!!! Pity him to be a suku people there~ Waiting alone there kok! Hahahahaha! xP Thanks anyway! He's the best one! He care every little tiny things for me! Every time he sent me go work, he make sure I'm totally safe and accompany me climb the staircase to my working place... Hahahaha! I always tell him no need go with me so mahuan... But he just ignore what I said! Hmph!!! It's just normal and simple thing... But I felt warmth deep inside my heart! Muahahahahaha! =D *yucks*

After finished all my thing... We then head to The Spring kia kia and have our dinner! No family gathering tonight! Coz everyone got own program! Hehehe! So lor... I can have a date with Darling! =) Actually Darling wanna find a belt! Find for many place... Most of the leather belt are quite expensive... All of them cost more than hundred! Not really nice some more! So he didn't buy any at last... We then have our dinner at 陈记面家! Opposite GasOnline... It's a new cafe or restaurant??? Don't know la... Haha! The food... Not bad la... Price also quite reasonable... Everything cost us like Rm28! Economy price! Hahahaha! =P

陈记面家

We finally settle our Valentine pressie looo..... Here here here! A pair of couple Polo Tee by Santa Barbara! Actually we didn't give each other any pressie on Valentine for this year... Two of them only cost us Rm168!!! Super cheap!!!!!!! Retail price will be Rm238... But since Valentine is coming soon... There's promotion for couple Polo Tee... Worth worth worth!!! Darling are black with purple logo and mine are pink with white logo! *xoxo* Actually I want another new Rauph Lauren Polo Tee... It cost Rm200++ for only one! Kuching no sell some more... Grrrrrr~~~!!! Never mind... Just Valentine... No need to buy such expensive thingy! Hahahaha! Just for "yi shu yi shu" nia lar... Hahaha! =D

Our couple tee by Santa Barbara

Couple tee couple tee!!!! Our second couple tee! lol!!! Darling ask when wanna to wear it o! During Valentine??? Opppssss!!! I'm sorry babe! I will buy couple tee but I won't wear couple tee at the same time with him anyway!!! Even we got couple tee but we didn't wear in the same time la... I will so paiseh lor...... Just buy for fun nia... Muahahahaha! Look like we are not loving hoh? Hahahahaha! =P

Well, Darling ask me follow his family to visit his relatives during the 1st day of CNY wor... Aiyyeeerrrrr~~!!! His grandma's brother said want to see me! Ask for many times already... But I didn't go... Since last year! Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want go meh??? I will feel shy de wor....... Hahahahaahaha! See first la... *scared* Left one more week CNY liaw... Next Sunday!!! Super fast!!!!! CNY and Valentine!!! Didn't have that feel of Valentine leh... lol... Maybe same as CNY gua??? Hehe!

K liaw... Wanna ong ong liaw... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

2 comments:

Miss G said...

Eeee.... i wan the polo tee too!!! Jin sed wanna buy Big polo one le.. but we don have to go shopping at all... :(

and it's not very obvious wearing tis as couple tees.. coz many ppl has polo too... just don wear those cartoon kinda tee like Levi's... too obvious... paiseh... hahaha...

Btw, Santa Barbara got polo for ladies??? i tot all for men only?

XianXian said...

Hahahahaha! couple couple ah! lol~ got leh... just for valentine edition maybe??? hahaha!