Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 13, 2010

Chinese New Year & Valentine ♥

WooHoo~~~!!!!!!! It's going to 12am after half an hour!!!! Means that, Chinese New Year and Valentine Day are getting nearer and nearer!!!!!!!! Lotsa people playing fire crackers and fire work now... Really pity my doggies... Especially Money and Bibi... Hahahaha! =D

Just drop by to say Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine!!!! Roar~~~!!! Tiger year! Wishing everyone of us have a PROSPERITY and FORTUNE year~~~ Huuuuuaaaaatttttt aahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May all my dreams and wishes come true~ A new year and a better year of course!!! Blessing all my family, my love, my friends stay healthy always... Happy always... *hearts*

Valentine valentine ah... No matter you are single, in a relationship, or marriage... I wish everyone of you have a happiness day with your love ones!!! For the one who are in single stage... Wish them can find their true love soon~~~!!! =D Wish my love can last forever!!!!!! Muackxxxx!!!! =P

Anyway... This year are my very first year to give my parents red packet la... Feel so nice and happy... Big jor big jor... Proud of myself! Muahahahaha! =)

Here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

ROAR~~~!!!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.