Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 3, 2010

Update - 3rd Of Fed ♥

Update update~~~ Just online ah~~~ Whole day no online... Can't even online leh~ Sienx lor!!! Am just back home from my working place and shopping with mummy just now~ Yieeepppiiieee!!!! =D

First of all, I'm quite busy today... Got appointment to do and so on la... I've made my nail extension loo!!! But only done for my left hand lor... Coz no time already... Have to back and go to shopping with mummy ma... Hehehehe! Will be continue my nail extension tomorrow~ My nail now super long!!! I wonder it can last until CNY or not? Coz I owes wash thingy and wash hand very often!!! Never mind la... Can be infill again next week... *xoxo* I want to make fancy fancy nail design!!! Choose my design already... Have to make it myself ah~~~ Wish me luck yea~! Hahahaha! =)

After work... Mummy come over my working place to find me... We then head to The Hills! My sis said wanna to have our dinner at Marry Brown wor... After Marry Brown... Mummy and I have a window shopping there... Coz mummy haven't been there kok ma... Hahaha! Sis didn't follow us... Coz she have to rush to shop... =P

Marry Brown - The Hills

Our Meal

Just have a little walk there... Then we head to The Spring! Mummy wanna buy something there... Actually wanna buy some snacks food for CNY de la... But we only buy a bit nia... Coz nothing special leh... All are same de! Haha! Quite many people there... Lotsa people start their CNY shopping lor... Wow wow wow!!! Getting faster and faster liaw... Next Sunday CNY looo... So fast!!! Cannot imagine that la! Time really past so so so fast!!!!!!!!! Hope I can receive many red packet la!!!!!! Ang pao ang pao!!! Impossible de la I know~ Hahahaha! Eveyone said big liaw no need give ang pao~! Yeap! That's what my relatives think so! So ngiao chi lor as I can say! Not haven't marriage we still can get red packet meh?! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Blueks!!! =P

Then head back to homie~~~ Take a freshy bath... Wash my hair and so on la... Then mummy come up from downstairs and take two headband for me! Tieng bought them for me! Waseh waseh~~~!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!! Love it so much~! Cutie cutie~~~!!! See!!! The youngest one always the most "ho mia" 1! Everyone sayang me! Muahahahaha! Sorry for I'm "si beh xiao li" to said that lor... Hehehehehe! But it's truth ma... Everyone will buy what I like and what I want for me... Just because I'm the youngest one??? Hehehehe.... =D

Cutie Ribbon Headband

Opppsss!!! Mummy calling now!!! Have to go shop liaw.... *sob* Kia first! =P

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

2 comments:

Miss G said...

i wanna do my nails too!!! let me know when u're free... :P

XianXian said...

hahahaahaha! full of appointment!!! lol! tell u tonight la~