Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 30, 2010

Last Day Of January ❤

Good afternoon everyone~~~ It's a sunny day even though this morning are rained heavily... Love the weather now... *xoxo* Am just ready all my thing and now have to prepare to go out soon after this!!! Still waiting Darling to come over my place to pick me up for wash hair at The Hair Shop then he will cut his hair there too... His first try to cut his hair over there... Coz he usually cut at my bro's friend there! Since I wanna to wash my hair then he said he follow me to go... I want massage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

Today, all of us "ji kei gu ji kei" ah... Mummy will follow daddy out... Then I out with Darling... Hahahaha! Don't know where to go leh after wash my hair... *sob* Anyway, I went to The Hills last night with Darling! Quite many shop open already wor... Hahaha... Lotsa small small shop there... Felt a bit like Sunway Pyramid... lol... But our Kuching here still haven't upgrade like KL la... Sienx lor... Hahahaha! xP

Grrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where should I go later on?????!!!!!!! This question really pissed me off!!! Hope to travel now la!!!!!! Huhuhuhuhuhuhu........ I really become moldy soon........ Haiz!!!! Anyway, time past very fast! YooHoo....~~~!!! Gonna to say bye bye to January and say hi to February looooo........ *winks*

Arrggghhh!!! Darling arrived my house already!!! He's downstair now... Not to blahs anymore! Bye~~~!!!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian


No comments: