Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 6, 2010

Perm My Hair ♥

YooooHoooo~~~ Miss my bloggie~~~ Here I come here I come... *winks* Oh yea~ I've already mention that I wanna to perm my hair right??? Hahaha! Finally~~~ I perm it yesterday! Darling said I become more lady kii after perm my hair~~~ If straight hair... I look like kiddie~~~ Muahahahahaha! Mummy perm her hair too!!! Super duper "Q" that kind! Muahahaha! Dye her hair with blue-grey colour some more! A very special colour which mummy like the most and only available in The Hair Shop!!! My mummy so so so... What to call huh? Wild??? Hahahaha! My pichas will shown in below after my short post... Hahaha! =P

Okay~ Went to The Spring with Darling just now~~~ To have our dinner... Actually wanna go Sushi King de... Miss Sushi so muchhiiieeee la!!!!!! Hmmmm....... But then we walk walk walk... At last we having our dinner at KFC! lol~ Stupid Darling! Next time bring me go eat Sushi King!!! Blueks!!! =P Darling said wanna go The Hills kia kia... And Marry Brown to have our dinner geh... But I rejected his request! Muahahaha! Coz there's no much shop open yet la!!! No place to shop... Some more the time are still early... So lor... Scared later no place to shop and walk... Then have to go shop earlier! I don't want!!!! Hahahahaha! XP

Nothing much to say with... Here come for the pichas! =)

Little Miss Xian Xian With Curly Hair

My Beloved Him

Muahaha! Notice his face??? So silly!!! Muahaha! He's helping me to take off the stickers of the price! Muahahaha! His silly face shows that my shoe are dirty!!! Muahaha! Wear for several times already... But always forgot to take off the price stickers! Muahahaha! =P

Opppsss!!! Almost 1am now!!! Goota sleep lor... Nights!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: