Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 13, 2010

Rainy Day ♥

Raining heavily right now??? Yeap! Definitely heavily like !@#$%&! Okay~ Actually I suppose to work now... Serving customers and so on la... But hor... I'm at home... Facebook-ing, blogging and bla bla bla la... Do whatever I can do at my homie! Hahahaha! =P

It's rain for continuously for few days already!!! Kuching will having flood case bor??? Hopefully nope!!! Hahaha! Just now... I was on my way to work... Ohhhhh~~~!!! The rain are getting heavier and heavier until I can't see cleary and blur!!! Such a danger way to my working place la... The road are full of water! Like wanna flood aneh! Aiyerrrrr... Then last decision... I call to Esther and said I might not going today... Reason... Rain heavily... Scared flood somewhere at my housie... Then scared cannot back!!! Muahahahaha! Actually got few appointment today geh... I'm sorry~~~ But I've ask her can manage to serve or not... She said can ma... So I just head back to my home... Anyway~~~So sorry ya~! =S

Besides, am not feeling very well right now... Stomach pain... Grrrrrr~~~~!!! Aunty are coming to visit me soon!!! Sienx lor... Hate this kind of feeling!!! Hmmmmm.... See see see!!! Always drink cold water la! Here's conclusion! Stomachache every month! lol! =P

Awwww~~~ I'm super super bored right now la... What can I do??? CNY is around the corner loooo... The next month of today are the very first day of lunar year la!!! Wow!!! Time past freaking fast!!!!! My bro said don't do any biscuit this year! Don't make ourselves mahuan leh he said! He will buy everything this year~ Wow!!! Big liaw wor... Earn money liaw wor... Talk also different! Muahahahaha! Actually where got mahuan la... That's my interest! Never say mahuan when I'm baking~ Hahahaha! Don't know yet kok la! If I didn't bake... I cannot give to Darling's family liaw leh......... Hmmm.... Myabe only do some cakes for them gua??? Isssshhhhh!!!

Okay liaw la... I got to go for bath now~~~!!! Want to wash my hair~~~!!!!!!! Do facial mask! Muahahaha! Ooopppssss!!! Everyone are talking Collagen now even me! Yeap! Taking Collagen for a month already... I'm drinking Kinohimitsu Collagen! Quite expensive wor... But mummy drink too! Drink everyday! More good ma... Hahahaha! So she buy all these for me... Thanks mummy!!!! Hahahaha! Every lady love to be pretty of course! Dress up beautifully are only one of the part! Most important thingy is... Our skin must be fair always especially our face!!! Muahahaha! =P

K liaw k liaw... Not to loso liaw... Kia first!!!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

1 comment:

Miss G said...

hahaha... i also asked my mum not to bake this time... seems nobody likes to eat cookies now... bake so many also nobody eating.. some more she's goin traveling b4 cny...

So I'm planning to bake some cakes... it's easier to serve cakes too... wont masuk angin. LOL...