Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 3, 2010

First Sunday On 2010 ♥

Welcome home~~~ Arrrrggghhhh!!! Am freezing cold like hell now!!! =S Again again and again... It's raining heavily right now... And I'm just back for dinner with my family and also Darling of course! *hearts* Spent my whole lovely Sunday with Darling~~~!!! *xoxo* Nothing special today... Just went to his housie... Out for shopping... Tea-Time and so on la... Hahahaha! =D

Okay~ Tomorrow... No more holidays for those students right??? School re-open loooo~~~~ Anyway, everyone must add oil huh!!! Darling's brothers... Must study hard and study well!!! Must!!! Listen at what you guys' popo said k? =)

Beside school re-open... Tomorrow also my beloved mummy's birthday la!!! Order a cake for her too... From Peter Zhen! A Chanel Handbag if I'm not mistaken... Hehe! Can't afford to buy such a branded handbag for her which may cost us few thousand... So lor... Just give her a cake! Muahahaha! She haven't know we order cake for her... Aisi~~~!!! Sure will get scold by her tomorrow! Coz the cake will delivery to my shop! she already told me not to buy any cake for her and send to shop some more!!! Muahaha! She's shy gua??? lol!!! XP We still haven't decide where to have our dinner on tomorrow kok! Hope I can back earlier from my working place!!! Scared a lot of people! Coz my tauke-neo are going to have a new year promotion ba... So lor... May God bless me! Hahahahaha! =D

Am not going to write so many here... Wanna to edit some pichas!!! Long time no edit looooo!!!!!! Run first! =P

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian


No comments: