Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 11, 2010

I Wish To Have It!!! ♥

Yeah~~~~!!!! Finally...!!! My off-day is here!!! *xoxo* So well... I'm gonna to full fill my off-day with something nice and bla bla bla la... Hehehe! Will go to The Hair Shop with my beloved mummy to wash our hair later on~ I want massage!!!!!!!! Hahahaha!

After wash hair... Maybe will go for some shopping??? Tea time??? Hahaha! Is thinking wanna to buy Darling's pressie now leh......... How???????? Seiko or Ellesse??? Keep on survey now... Sienx!!!! Geraldine said better don't buy watch at City Chain wor... Lotsa complain! But only City Chain got sell Ellesse brand leh... So so so??? How how how??? I'm thinking of buying Seiko to him leh... Don't know and worry whether he will like Seiko watch or not!!! Sienx!!! What am I going to do next? Darling like black steel de... But mostly Seiko got only white de... Black de hard to find! Arrrrgggghhhhh!!! Ellesse got a lot! But for me... The watch are too small for Darling... Coz Darling's hand are super big as giant wor... Seiko 1 more big lor... Hmmmm.... *confusing* Never mind! Survey again!!!

Awwwwww~~~~~~ I'm fall in love with something again!!!!! *sigh* That day mummy accompany daddy go Kheng Hua goldsmith shop... Then mummy saw a Hello Kitty wristband there... But don't know what's the price! I'm not follow that day... Then... Just now I went there to see the wristband! OMG!!! Super gorgeous!!! Nowadays... The price of the gold really increase like ceiling high! The Hello Kitty wristband is white gold de... Cost almost 1k!!!! Damn expensive!!!!!!!! I tot only Rm500-Rm600 like that nia... Coz very simple ma... Who knows??? So so so so expensive!!! If only Rm500-Rm600... Darling will buy it for me as Valentine pressie... But leh... 1k wor... Why everything so expensive nowadays!!! My Tiffany & Co. bracelet which I wearing now... Actually not real Tiffany & Co. la... Real Tiffany & Co. is made by Silver de... Even though Silver also cost Rm700+! But since Kheng Hua got exactly the same 1... I rather buy white gold de! Even white gold more expensive! But think twice, white gold at least precious than Silver a lot right? Haha! Few years ago... Daddy bought it for me at only 1k nia... Now??? Raise till 1.5k!!! Arrrrggghhhh!!! Hope can get the Hello Kitty wristband 1 day!!! =P

Okay~ My take my pichas from Kingdom Studio already... All together are 43 pieces! Actually still got de 15 pieces in my album de... But she forget to copy the film for me... Never mind... I already ask her to copy it in my mummy's CD... Coz mummy's pichas haven't take yet! Got lotsa group pichas! Hahaha! Can't wait to take all of them la! Stay tune anyway... Will going to upload those pichas real soon in FB... But not all la... Coz some of them haven't take yet! Hehe! =)

One Of My Favourite

Hahaha! I this so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

2 comments:

Miss G said...

Aiseh aiseh... picha suuuweeettt wor... LOL...i wanna see all!!!

Btw, i tot watch shop @ TJ here got black Seiko? no more? And u wrote what u wanna buy for him here... u're not afraid that he will read it den no more surprise? if like tat, might as well u asked him to choose wat he likes since u cant decide which to get.

XianXian said...

hahaha! nvm la... I oredy planed everythg... hahaha! And he seldom read my blog I think??? lol! Don't care him la... I got other plan then! muahaha! Yeap! Seiko got 1 black de... But not really nice leh...