Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 24, 2010

Spring-Cleaning ♥

Finally finally finally~~~ Yea~ Finally everything are settle down... For only today la I mean... Hahahaha! Thanks Darling to come over to be my male-maid as usual... Thanks a lot!!! Muacks!!! Hahahaha! His duty are help to paint the ceiling of my house car barn... Pity babe~ xP So sad that I can't manage to capture the pic while Darling are busying paint the ceiling! Muahahahaha! I'm so mean I know~~~ *evil* But luckily all my servants came to my place for helping too~ =P

Then my sis and I are busying cleaning our room and tidy up everything... Clean the air-condition... Clean the windows and so on la... Busy busy busy for the whole Sunday!!! Now... I got a little bit of backache already... Hahahahaha... Yesh!!! I'm old I know~ Muahahaha! For body la~ Still got people says me look like 15 to 17 years old teenager kok leh~~~ Don't play play huh! Hehehehe! Si beh siaw li I know~~~ But it's truth ma~ Muahahahaha! Few more month later I am going to turn 20 lorh~~~!!!!!!!! Hmph!!!! So fast 1!!! No more teenage life liaw~ =(

Actually today wanna escape from doing those household thingy de... Wanna go out with mummy, sis and Dine... But, at last we didn't out wor... Hahahaha! No out also good la... Otherwise, I will leave my pity Darling staying at my place! If I really do so, I really behave mean and evil!!!!!! No way no way!!! I still want to be angel kok la~ Hahahahahaha! =P

Okie~~~ No pic for today... Just a very short post... Better than no post right? Hahaha! Okay okay~ Darling are waiting donwstair already... Coz he went home to bath after his duty... Hehehehehe! Now he's here again... Prepare to go dinner loooo~~~~ Super duper hungry man!!!! I want to eat a lot later on!!!!!!!! =P

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian



No comments: