Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 15, 2010

Suffering ♥

Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!! Am suffering for the pains right now!!!!!!!! My tears wanna to burst out already...~~~!!! Huhuhuhuhu~~~~~~ T.T Actually, I am not suppose to blogging now and I suppose to be at shop working like crazy people aneh lor... Hahahaha! Since I'm feeling so so so so unwell!!! Stomachache, backache, headache and so on la... Look like kinda old aneh... *sob* Then mummy ask me back earlier lor... Some more some more!!! Aunty come and visit me le!!!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!! =(

This morning, really lotsa people la!!!!!! *faint* Walk here and there until I felt dizzy and wanna vomit aneh! Ewwwwwww~~~~~~ And hoh!!!!! This afternoon!!!! Lotsa appointment again!!!!!!! Walao eh~~~ I wanna die liaw after do all these appointment! Can't even take a break 1 eh!!!! Cham liaw la me!!!! 2pm (1pax), 3pm (1pax), 4pm (2pax), 5.30pm (2 pax)!!! Gosh!!!!!!!!!!! If all of them do both manicure and pedicure... I rather kill myself first!!!! Haizzzz!!!!! Have to do as fast as I can!!! 1.30hours must done all manicure and pedicure! Wanna be rocket already! Hahahahahaha! Hope I can stand it!!! God bless me... =)

Okay liaw la... Stop here first! Need take some rest... I really need a strong pain killer!!!! =(

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

2 comments:

Miss G said...

gambateh!!!

XianXian said...

Kam Sia Kam Sia~~~ Hehehehe!