Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 18, 2010

Sunshine ♥

Sunshine~~~ I sunshine! Yeah~ Finally no rain already~ Mummy can hang all the clothes under the sunny day looo~~~ Thanks God! =) As usual... Today is my off-day~ So free~ *hearts* Wanna to follow my beloved mummy out after she busy doing some house chore thingy! =D

Actually wanna to go wash hair hair geh~ But mummy said lazy want to go liaw leh... Errrrr~~~ Never mind la... Wash myself already~ Hehehe! Now... No more headache to style my hair loo~~~ Getting easy and easy~ *giggles* Besides, can save the money too! Wash a hair have to spend Rm16 wor... Save it save it even that's not big amount! But will go again next week if mummy want! Hahahaha! Promised myself not to spend already if there's not necessary thingy to buy with! Okie~ Hope I can do it!!! Try my very best!!! Hahahaha! Time are getting nearer and nearer to reach the month of April liaw... So lor... I must save it and spend it at the shopping paradise! WooHoo!!! =D

Just now went to India Street with mummy on foot leh!!! So hot man!!! But we have no choice already... Drive car to go... Sure there's no place to park our car 1!!! Isssshhhh!!! We go and buy those baking ingredients! Only there sell all baking stuff and ingredients! Baking baking baking~~~~ My favourite!!! Love to bake but hate to eat! Muahahahaha! =P Opppssss!!! This year will not doing any biscuits looooo... Only bake cakes! Cannot give Darling's family those cute cookies already... Reason leh... Bro said he will buy all these! Next leh... I have no much time to do also besides my off-day... Futhermore... CNY... I will be so busy at my working place!!! Getting more and more appointment already... So lor... Cannot take any leave or tangkap ular liaw... Actually have to work until New Year Eve ah... But I reject! I have to help my family to do nails la!!! Hahaha! Help them do nails... My nails leh??? Who help me to do??? Hmmm.... Maybe will do Nail Extension... Or else, my nails will become cacat kii after doing my family's nail! Coz UV gel won't spoil with those chemical thingy! Hehe! =P

Oppsss!!! Darling called and ask me whether he need to take off during his birthday or not wor... I said no need no need! Muahahaha! I have to work on that day and I wanna to exchange my off-day next week to Wednesday! Wanna to prepare something and so on la... Isssshhhhh!!! Still thinking where to have our dinner!!!!!!! Don't want Bla Bla Bla anymore... The Junk????? Any place kok??? Hmmmm.... Sienx sienx sienx!!! =(

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian


3 comments:

Miss G said...

i also wanna bake this year.. but cakes... i hate baking cookies... need time to jaga. Not gonna serve cookies since nobody wanna eat. Cakes will do. LOL

Btw.. i wanna do my nails too... if u have time la... not important anyway. LOL

XianXian said...

hahaha! sha chap meh do nails la! lol! my mum request wan all leopard print! lol!!! u sha chap meh got come my house rite? Noon time maybe wan go Sing's house see his mum wan do or not lor... muahahaha1

Miss G said...

Er.. dunno le. got kua.. hahaa... i can do earlier also.. nvm de... since i don do much washing... :P

Waseh.. leopard skin wor... haha... i saw one in my magazine.. so nice... i show u if i rmb to bring my mag.