Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 18, 2010

Random Post ♥

Rain rain rain~~~ Rain every days and nights!!! What's going on!!! Phhhheeewwww!!!!!! Anyway... Anyhow... As long as CNY don't rain are more than enough already~ Now leh... Rain every days and nights also nevermind! Muahahahahaha! Hope CNY don't rain!!! So so so mahuan want to visit here and there la! *praying*

Actually... I back home so so so early today!!! 4pm back already~ Yesh yesh yesh!!!!! Hehehehe! No lar... Because today are... Don't know what to call la... Town will be very jam and packed I think... Hahaha! Scared of traffic jam... I ask permission to back earlier today! WooHooo~~~ =D

After home... Mummy said wanna go Jenny to have a look wor... Coz Aunty Jenny keep calling mummy for new clothes are arrive... Muahahaha! Yeah~~~ I didn't buy anything!!! Try few of them... But not really statisfied! Lalalala~~~ Save money~~!!! =) Many people keep busy buying CNY clothes loooo... I'm here senang senang no need to worry anything! Tonnes of new clothes haven't wear!!! More than 50 to 100 pieces of clothes haven't wear!!! No cheat and lie!!! Scary????!!!!! Muahahaha! That's me~ =P A lot of them, I don't even know I got what clothes so many already la~ All packed in boxes and boxes! Hehehehe! Tonnes of shoes also~ Hehehe! Now leh... I just wan to find pyjamas!!! Isssshhhhh!!! Why my pyjamas so hard to find 1!!!!!!! Kuching no sell!!!! Sienx sienx!!! I wan long sleeve and long pants de... So that I won't get cold! Hahaha! Sienx lor... Kuching don't have!!! I wonder whether Cotton On got or not leh... If got, I might ask someone to help me buy at Singapore~ Muahahaha!

Tomorrow no work!!! Off-day~ Freaking happie~~~!!!!!! Wanna to go saloon wash my hair with my beloved mummy~~~ But mummy said... If tomorrow rain heavily, our plan will be cancel wor~ Isssshhhh!!! I wan massage leh~ Enjoy my hair wash and massage that day!!! Thumbs up!!! =D

Will go shopping with mummy tomorrow~ Wanna to buy something to someone special~ =) I gonna broke again~~~!!! Money fly fly fly!!! Anyway, still thinking where to celebrate Darling birthday leh... Wanna to take leave or not hoh??? Muahahaha! But if I take leave also no use ma... Darling got work... Errrrrrr~~~~~!!!!! 10 more days to go to his birthday~ Where to celebrate and where to have dinner??????? Any place to intro with??? Fancy fancy restaurant!!! But sure will be so expensive 1! See first! Hahahaha!

Hope hope hope my plan won't be ruin by anything! And!!!! Hope hope hope he will love what I planned! You are such a lucky babe~ *winks*

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: