Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 10, 2010

Just Me ♥

Homie homie homie~~~~~~ Yea!!! I'm home right now! Errrmmm... I think... I had been few days like 4 days no blogging already right? Hehehe! I don't have plenty of time to sit in front of my PC for blogging liaw la! Sienx lor... Some more... No more lappie at my working place anymore!!! *sigh* Sometimes few like nothing to do when there's no customers or while waiting for the appointment! Hmmmm... But nevermind la... Haha! I also quite busy nowadays! =)

Okie~ I'm just coming back for dinner with my family and of course my beloved him! *xoxo* We went to Richmond Place! Grrrrrrr~~~ I'm full omg!!!!! Anyway, I spent my whole lovely Sunday with my beloved him! Kinda tired now! Feel like to sleep earlier today! Hehe! Never mind! Let me finish this first! Haha! =P

First of all... Morning... As usual... Darling come over my shop for helping~ Then we have our lunch together with my both parents and bro at Grandma Handmade Noodle! Eat Bak Kut Teh wa... Hahaha! The taste not bad... Quite yummilicious! But super expensive!!!!! Just to have a try! Hehehe! Then... Back home to have my shower and so on la... My hair!!! Always take me quite sometime to dry it into nice curls! Have to put this and that... Like wax and so on la! So mahuan!!! See!!! Pemr hair la! "Ka cheng jio" make myself mahuan nia~ Muahahaha! Joking joking~ Anyway, I still love my hair now! Thanks Aunty so much! She really make the curls I want! Exactly!!! =D

Then then then!!! After my shower... Darling fetch me to his place~ Aiyer~~~ Nobody at home yeh... All his family not home! So... Just waiting Darling to bath... Since his house got some network problem... Cannot online!!! So... I just can wait and start camwhore! Muahahaha! =P Not longer later... We go kia kia looo~~~ Mummy follow too! Coz we head back to my place to fetch mummy out! =) As all my family know........ I'm crazy about hair accessories now!!! I went to lotsa place to find those hair accessories! Am I crazy right??? Hahahaha! But hor... I didn't get any I want! Sienx!!!!!!!! I wish to travel now!!!!!!!!!! =( Luckily~~~ I asked Tieng to help me buy when she's in Johor on last year December la... Forget to say Thanks to her la~ Hehehe! She buy all those thingy for me! Thanks a lot!!! Muaccccckkkksssss!!!!!! *kiss*

Oh yea!!! Tomorrow!!! I will get my photo on tomorrow!!! Yiiiiipppiieeee!!!! Freaking happie~~~!!! *hearts* Wanna to Thanks Darling so so so muchieee too! Hehehe! That day he just ask me where's the money he gave me... I said I spent jor... Muahaha! He said if I spent, he don't wanna to give me the money again! Blueksss!!! =P No lar... I still keep it! Or else, I have no money to pay on tomorrow ah!!! Rm630! Felt a bit "sim tia" lor... Sakit hati la... Hahahaha! But I still can't take my album yet wor... Coz they will show me the design first on tomorrow... See whether I satisfied or not lor... Hehehe! =)

Ok liaw lar... No going to blah so much! Some pichas are here... Only me, myself and I... Hehehehe! Just upload few here... Still got some but lazy to upload... Wait until I free, I will upload in FB soon~ All of them are today's pichas! =)

Camwhoring

Muahahaha! Me with curly hair! *hearts* Got to go now~!!! Nights everyone!!!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: