Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jan 29, 2010

Pichas For Darling's Birthday ♥

Just drop in to post some pichas about last night!!! Darling's birthday la~ Yesh!!! We only have our dinner at Pizza Hut which loacated at Jalan Song... *sob* Actually wanna to having western food at Richmond Place geh~ But my bro said want go Pizza Hut bar~~~ Coz long time no eat already~ Hahahahaha! Just pity Darling that he ate Pizza twice a day for his birthday!!! OMG!!!! His colleagues bring him to Pizza Hut during their lunch time for celebrate his birthday la... I bet he will feel yucks for pizza after yesterday!!!!!! Hahahahahaha! xP Okay~~~ I didn't take any pichas when we are having our dinner at Pizza Hut... *sob* Nothing to take pichas with ma! Hahahahaha! Felt that Darling's birthday... Nothing special... Hahahaha! Anyway, as long as he love what I've planned! *xoxo* =D Well, pichas shows everything I want to say... Hehehe!

Baking Time

Handmade Cupcakes For Darling

Darling Got Cheated By Me

Hahahahaha!!! Yeshhhh!!! This so funny!!! Hahahaha! Wanna to cheat him I didn't buy anything for him!!! So lo... Don't wanna to so so so mean to him... Then I purposely buy a gift box to put the photo-frame with our pichas!!! He don't know what's inside the box! He guess inside might be a T-shirt or something like clothes la... Hahahahaha! Yeeeeerrrrr~~~~~~ Stupid!!! =P Actually he don't wanna open the gift I gave him de! Said want back home just open!!! Isssshhhh!!!! But I force him to open!!!!!!! Hahahahaha! Then at last I just give him the pressie I wanna to give him!!!!!!!!!
Pressie

Hahahahaha!!! Surprisingly!!! *winks* He felt happy~~~!!!!! =D Okay~! It's GUESS watch! Bought it at Ocean Watch, Tun Jugah... No Seiko or Ellesse!!! But GUESS! I spent almost like couple months to looking those watches before Darling's birthday!!! Anyway, anyhow... At last, I choose GUESS... It's big enough for Darling's giant hand! Others brand not as big as this... So lo~~~~~~ I still prefer the big 1! Cost me like Rm700++ Hahahhahaha! =P Luckily~~~ He love it!!! *hearts* While waiting bro to reach Jalan Song... We then have a little walk at around the shops! Then stop and chill at a cafe which selling lotsa "tong sui"! I forget what's the shop name is liaw.... Hahahaha! My first time went there anyway... Enjoy the icey dessert! Yum~~~ Yum~~~ =)

Chilling Time
After my bro reach... We then just walk back to Pizza Hut... So full~~~!!!!! Enjoy our pizza anyway!!!! Sluuurrrppssss!!!! =P After pizza... I felt myself have no battery already!!! Kinda tired!!! So lor... Darling sent me home... Actually want to go somewhere to "lim teh" de.... But we didn't... Coz I felt tired!!! Hahahaha! Reach my place... Give him the cupcakes I made for him!!! Yeshhh!!! Made by me!!! Too bad... Some of them melts already... Hahahaha! Darling's said nevermind~ Still nice! =D

Him With Cupcakes

Opppssss!!! I just realized that I didn't sing birthday song for him!!!!!!! Hahahahaha! Never mind, I felt shy to sing and Darling don't want me sing too! Coz he said that... Just like kids! He don't want! Muahahahaha! =P That's all for his birthday~~~ Simple but lovely~ Heart you so much!!!!

Just Us

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: