Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 1, 2010

The First Of March ♥

Busy for the whole day... Finally... I finally can online le!!!!! Yieeeepppiiieeee!!!!! =D My servant haven't back yet!!!! Isssssshhhhhh!!!!!!! Hope he will back as soon as possible by tomorrow!!! Or else, if he still haven't back within this week... We might make a report!!! Isssshhhhh!!!! Hopefully he back by tomorrow lor... Coz his wife are still work at my shop... Very weird la... Haha! =P

I had been many days didn't go Bling Nail work loooo.... What to do??? No time bar..... Hmmm.... I think I really can't work there anymore leh... I mean about this month lor... Like now... Will be quite busy at the moment because servant balik kampung... Then this coming Friday my big bro and Miss_G will go Kota Kinabalu for vacation... So we have to arrange to take care the shop! Then the middle of this month Esther will close her shop for around 1 week! She went to trekking at Miri... So no need work lor... So left around 1 week, March are gone... April are coming... My trip will take me around 12 days! So lor... No need work liaw la! Muahahaha! After my trip... See mummy want do what business lor... I will share with her! Wanna to earn more money la!!! Hahahahaha! Work with people quite hard lor... Salary not really high and blahs... If I work with other people salary got only 1k, I think I cannot survive anymore!!! So so so little la 1k per month!!! Pay my 3 insurance, give my parents money... Where got money to spend and save kok right??? So lor... Luckily I got my own business can help me cover everything and still got money to save! Mummy said must save at least Rm500 per month in my saving account wor... Hahaha! Mummy every month just give me enough money to spend nia... The rest save in my bank! Or else, mummy and Darling always say me... Got how much spend how much! Muahahahaha!!!! =P

Feel so so so sien ah.... Later 10pm want go shop again!!! Haiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darling no come find me today... So mummy will fetch me go shop loooo.... Darling will only come every alternate day... Hahahaha! Tired ah... Luckily this afternoon I got nap a little while... Again do my facial mask until fall asleep! Muahahahaha! Nowadays weather not really good o... So girls, must take care our face ya~~~ If not... Our face will become dull and no more smooth smooth and silky face liaw... Hahahahaha! =)

我的美丽日子 - 永远陪伴着我哟~~~

Ohya~~~!!! Went to Tray Cafe with my sis and cousin them last night!!!! Love that place so much!!! A very cozy and comfortable place lor... A quite new cafe in town... Somewhere near padungan... Opposite Soho or Ipanema la... Can have a try there!!! =) Last night go there until 12am something!!! Isssshhhh!!! So super sleepy la coz have to wake up super early in the morning ma.. Haha! Must bring Darling go next time... All the price are quite reasonable... My sis's friend open de... Nice place! =)

Tray Cafe

I didn't take much photo there la... Hehehe! My beverage... Oreo Crush... Nice glass I can said!!! Very special lor... Hehehehe! Yeap! Customers can write down their notes and blahs at the wall by using the chalk which provided there... It's second cafe can write all those memory thing at the wall... The first place are CooCooRon's Cafe somewhere near Green Road there... Such a long time no go there looo... Miss my school life! Coz we always go there to do our project! Very cozy ma... Hahahahaha! One of Darling friend's gf work there as I know... Haha! Must go there once again!!! Hope will be soon... Coz Sharon said wanna go leh... See when we got time lor... Both of us are busy busy busy!!! Wanna hang out also hard le... *sob*

I got to stop here and go shop le.... Kia first! =)

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: