Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 3, 2010

A Damn Bored Day ♥

I'm coming coming coming~~~~ =D Feel like.... Errrmmmmm..... Only one word can describe... I'm extremely B.O.R.E.D now!!!!!! Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! What can I do to have some fun now??? Haiiiizzzz!!!! Online??? Freaking bored to online already... Nothing to do... Nothing to search... And blahs~!

Mummy ask me to seacrh some information about Taiwan... What can I search for??? Hmmmmm......... Left one more month to flight! I think I will miss Darling like hell!!!!!! Hope he will miss me like hell too~ Muahahahaha! Too bad he cannot follow me.... Haaaiiizzzz!!!! So sienx lor.... But luckily still got mummy la~ Hehehehe! I can imagine for the 12 days cannot sms-ing... Cannot "boil porridge"... Cannot meet each other... Cannot "kai kai" together and blahs! Wow!!!! Anyway, this not the first time already la... Errrmmm.... Many times already! Hahaha! Go travel in Malaysia still can contact each other and so on la... But oversea cannot loooo..... Last time... Europe trip only 9days... Thailand trip only 1 week... Many times of Singapore... But last time my sis work there... I can still contact with him... Hahahaha! But now... Nearly 2 weeks ah... Hahaha! But that time I think I will forget about him and crazy for the shopping paradise!!!!! WooHooo~~~~~!!!! =D

As usual... Darling didn't come my place today... So... Will having dinner with mummy later on... Or else, Darling are the one who always bring me to have dinner... Super hungry now!!!! Actually last night Darling wanna bring me to Little Hai Nan to have dinner de... But I think they close at 9pm... But we reach like 9pm... lol... So... Head to Tarot Cafe... Gosh!!!! Fully packed!!! Then "bo kang tao" lor... Darling said wanna go Hui Sing's mamatang there eat... But I don't like there... Hehehehe.... Then at last we head to Kenyalang to have our dinner... Haaaiiiizzz!!! Everyday have to think what to eat and where to eat!!! So sienx la!!! =( But... What to do o??? Nobody cook for us... Don't wanna ask mummy cook for us la... She already very tired liaw after do those housie stuff... Hmmmmm........

See! I'm thinking what to eat and where to eat now!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually today wanna watch movie at MBO de... Wanna watch Hot Summer Days... With my beloved mummy~ But I over sleep jor this afternoon.... Hahahahaha! Change to next day lar... Darling just now said wanna to bring me watch movie on tomorrow wor... I haven't watch all the movie yet!!! See first la... Wanna to check tomorrow's newspaper... Hope they won't make any mistake for the showing time lor... xP

Opppssss!!! Almost 9pm now... I know it's very short post... But I have to go liaw... Not going to blahs too much! TeeHee... Bye~ =)

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: