Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 22, 2010

All About Food ♥

Finally I'm free now~ Waseh man!!! Am just back from praying for my both grandparents with my mummy and daddy lor..... Only 3 of us... How pity we are! Hahahahaha! No lar... Coz everyone are busy working la... I'm the only one who so so so free at home liaw... Hehe! xP As everyone know that Tomb Sweeping Day are around the corner... April izit??? I don't really know when is the actual date la! But I saw some people start praying yesterday liaw lor... *Sunday* Hehehe! So fast huh??? Haha! But my family are "bo bian" nia... Coz during that time mummy and I not around lor... TeeHee... =)
The weather doesn't seem so good lor..
. It's rain!!!!!! Wtf man!!! But luckily we got prepare a BIG umbrella la... In case it's rain ma... But it's really rain at the end! *sigh* Lots of mosquitoes la!!! Hate hate hate!!!!!! =( Aiiiikkkkssss!!! I should not blame la... One year only one time nia... Be respect please!!! Hehehehe! =) Okay~ Saturday night went to watch movie with Darling... Daybreakers!!! The movie are nice but a bit scary for me lor... Hahahahahaha! If there's no more human live in this world but vampires, how will it be??? Got shocked for few times! Muahahahahaha! =P After movie... Walk around with Darling... Find something to eat lor... Just eat for fun de... Coz we already ate burger at Sugar Bun before the movie start... So, Darling said wanna eat Big Apple donut wor... Long time no eat already!!!!! Miss the donuts so much!!! I still remember when Big Apple Donut are just launching in Kuching... I buy them almost everyweek!!!! Sometimes buy them like twice a week then bring to school as my breakfast! Bring a lot to go and treat my friends! Of course Darling are the one who eat the most lor.... Giant bar... Bo bian! Hahahahaha! =D Bought 3 donuts that night and 1 Iced Peach Tea... If you buy a drink there, you will get 1 donut... Of course only classic one la... Haha! So, we got 4 donuts! I only ate 1! Hehe! =P

Daybreakers

Donuts Donuts... Yum~ Yum~

Sunspot

Peach Power

Waikiki

Wow!!!! I freaking love COLOURFUL things!!! It's make me happy anyway! Hahahaha! =) Have a lovely day with him So, talk about yesterday... *Sunday* Mummy, sis and I went to try the buffet at "上海人家"... Somewhere near Tarot Cafe la... Mummy saw newspaper advertisment bar... What..... "Rm10 吃到饱"... Hahahaha! Then mummy decided to go have a try lor... Never been there before ma... Haha! Miss_G went to have their breakfast buffet before lor... Said not bad wor... Got DimSum and so on la... But night time don't have much choice of DimSum lor... Only few nia...
Eat Whatever You Want

Carrot Cake and "Kong Pia"

Tang Yuan With Red Bean Paste Inside

Beancurd and Fried Dumpling

Fried Rice

Vege Are Good For Health

Teochew Style Porridge

汤包
Soup Dumpling

Handmade Fried Fiss Fillet & Fish Nuggets

Well.... You can eat whatever you want with Rm10 per person! Only for promotion period la... Don't valid till when lor.... Only few days nia if I'm not mistaken! Hahahaha! The food.... Errrmmm.... Ok la... Not bad la... Hehehe! =P

Waaaahhhhhh~~~~ This post are all about food!!! Yeeeaaaahhhhheeeee!!!! Okay liaw la.... Lazy to post more liaw.... Have a nice day!!! =D


By,

No comments: