Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 13, 2010

Saturday Noon ♥

Feel so nice and fresh ya coz I just taking my bath~~~ TeeHee... =D I've spent my whole lovely Saturday noon with my beloved him... *xoxo* Darling said he not free at night time bar... So he will come and bring me go "kai kai" looo... =)

First of all, Darling bring me to The Spring! Ooopppssss!!! The Spring again! Hahaha! Bo bian bar... Kuching really so so so small liaw... Hehe! Then walk around... Nothing to shop!!! Nothing to see!!! Haizzz!!! Then Darling said go watch
movie wor... See got any movie showing at 4pm de ma... We then head to MBO lor... Here's only one... Confucius! No movie to watch liaw... The movie title sound so bored leh... Aiyerrrr.... Feel like don't wanna to watch! Hahahaha! Darling said watch nia... Watch ma watch lor... Two ticket cost Rm22! For me... Just like a waste for this movie!!! Even that's not my money but I feel heart pain wor... Coz leh... So damn bored!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even understand what they are talking about la... Chinese too deep liaw... Hahahahaha! Darling just explain to me lor... What to do... Hahaha! Luckily I not fall asleep in the half way... Hahahaha! xP Guys! Don't waste money on this kind of movie ya... Muahahahaha! =P

Confucius

The main purpose for today are wanna to go money changer see got any new taiwan dollar la... Mummy ask me go change money lor... After The Spring for the stupid movie, Darling bring me to Boulevard! There got 1 money changer at ground floor lor... See the price they sell already... Wanna to go other money changer survey again... Hehehehe! Tomorrow wanna go Tun Jugah see lor... And some other place... Haha! Didn't bought anything at The Spring! Coz we just have some little walk there... Then straight away to MBO lor... Maybe tomorrow wanna go there again gua... Wanna to see there's anything to buy at Padini and Vincci lor...Coz this month... Miss_G birthday bar... Got 30% discount for the whole month! Only March lor... She's member of Padini I think... Or else won't have this kind of benefits one... Haha! Tomorrow might follow mummy them go shopping~ Hehe! =)

I had my dinner already at Boulevard! Darling bring me go eat Pizza~~~ Yum yum~~~!!! So so so full!!! Can't finish what wee order arrr.... Again... Wasted!!! But both of us really full liaw ma... Bo bian... Hahaha! Eat until wanna vomit kii ah! Too many liaw! Isssshhhh!!! Next time don't order so many la pui~ Hmmm... Scared I not enough eat aneh... See!!! If I say I'm not fat, that's fake!!! Hahahaha! =P

After that, Darling just sent me home lor... Darling will go clubbing with friends tonight wor... Actually he don't wanna go de... Scared I not allowed and scared I scold him wor... So last night his friends asking, he reject them already... Hahaha! I said why not!!! Just go nia la! As long as you know what to do and what not to do nia lor... Till now I never follow him go clubbing ah... I only follow my family go clubbing! Hahahaha! Darling also not allowed me to go lor... Not fair one la him! He himself can go but not allowed me to go! He said he can believe himself won't cincai lai lor... But he can't believe other guys won't cincai lai lor... So hard to look after me later! Be my nanny la... Muahahaha! Kanasai la him! Say himself until so good! I won't believe ah! Muahahahaha!

Don't care him anymore! As long as tomorrow he can wake up earlier in the morning go shop help me!!! If not he will know what happen! Hahahaha! Okay looo... That's all for today... Mummy are waiting me downstair liaw! Tada~


By,




No comments: