Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 5, 2010

A Busy Day ♥

I feel like lazy to blog leh............. Hahahaha! Never mind la~ Since I'm here already... Just cincai write nia lor... Hahaha! Daily life ma~ Must write everyday except when I'm away in Kuching or I'm busy for the whole day lor... Hahaha! xP

Okay... My big bro flight to KK with his loved one Miss_G just now... I thought their flight are at noon time leh... Who knows are at night time! Daddy said he fetch them to the air-port... I then just remembered Miss_G had told me they go at night time that day! Don't wanna waste the leave ma... Hahaha! She just back from Cambonia... Not until 1 week she go to KK again!!! Wow!!!! How nice it is right??? We all like traveling!!! But too bad... We can't go in group like whole family go to travel lor... Because Daddy don't wanna to close his kopitiam and go for travel... Hmmmmm...... =(

Ignore about that... This afternoon went to immigration there once again! Urrrggghhh!!! Mummy went to take her passport! Damn hot and many people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily we just wait for around 30 minutes nia lor... Or else I think I will faint at there! Too many people liaw! So crowded! Hahahaha! =P After take mummy's passport... Mummy said still got 1 and 1/2 hours to reach 5pm la... Coz 5pm we have to go kopitiam look after the shop ma... Where to go??? Hahaha! At last mummy said go The Spring Kimbay to have some DimSum wor... We then head to The Spring lor... Eat DimSum at Kimbay... Hahaha! We ordered a lot but we finished everything too! Too hungry liaw! Like hungry ghost! Muahahahahaha! xP Then went to shop for a little while... Saw few things wanna to buy... But mummy not allowed!!! Don't waste money wor... Ok lor... Listen mummy's advise don't waste money lor... Hahahaha!

After that, we then just go kopitiam lor... Super duper sienx!!!!!! Darling came to find me too... After he finished his work... My phone rang... Darling called me and ask me:"Can I wash my car, take my bath and have my dinner first before I go find you???" Lol!!!! Wash car also need to ask my permission??? Are you crazy babe??? Hahahaha! He scared I will scold him if I wait for him so long! Hahaha! Mummy said why I so fierce! I where got fierce la... I din even say cannot and ask him must ask me what he want to do leh... Is he himself wanna ask me de... Hahaha! Yeap yeap yeap! He's my male-maid!!! I'm the Queen!!! Neh ne ne neh ne~~~ =P I told Darling if one day we really get marriage after 10 years! If that time he still treat me like this... I just can say he is my Mr. Right and Mr. Perfect la... Am I right??? Hahaha! He said he will be like this for now and also future! Muahahaha! That's what you said huh! Better bear in your mind forever!!! Hahahahaha! =P

Then Darling accompany me at shop... Chit-chat a lot of non-sense with my mummy, sister and also Darling! Hahahaha! I bet Darling can't tahan 3 of us lor....... So so so 38 lor... Hahahaha! Keep on teasing him and "suan" him lor... Hahahaha! Headache la meet tiok this 3 crazy girls! Good leh... He will know more about girl's thing... And what girls always think... Hahaha! Not bad not bad... =)

Darling said wanna to buy X-Box wor... I thought many people are talking about PS3 are nicer??? Hahaha! But Darling said PS3 games don't have pirate version de... Damn expensive lor!!! Rm100+ for just a game! All original de... But X-Box got pirate version de lor... Can download game and so on la... Hahaha! Till now I just know... xP So he decided to buy X-Box soon.... Hmph ah!!! Always say no money no money!!! No money still keep on buying this and that! Hmmmm..... Wanna ask him to buy things for me liaw!!! Neh ne ne neh ne~~~ Blueks!!! =P

Tomorrow night Darling ask me whether he can follow his colleagues them go clubbing ma wor... Should I let him go??? Hahaha! Go nia lar... Promise me only drink 3 can or 3 bottles of beer nia lor... Not more than that!!!! He not expert to drink beer too! Will get drunk easily de! Hahahaha! Dangerous ah... Coz he drive car himself! Hmmmm..... I don't wanna to follow... I'm so good girl de... Hahaha! Go there be suku kia nia... People go clubbing to have fun... But me??? Go there do what??? See people lor... Hahaha! People go there drink alcohol... But me??? Drink Coke??? Walao eh~~~ Impossible ma... Hahaha! I don't even know how to drink! Beer... Alcohol... Nice meh??? Taste bitter leh... Not nice at all! Hahahaha! =P

Ohya~~~!!! Yawn~~~ I got to sleep now... Or else my dark circle are getting darker and darker looo.... I don't wan to be panda bear la!!!!!!! Phhhhoooottttssss!!!!!! Off to bed! Good night everyone!!! =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: