Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 12, 2010

Time Flies ♥

Shhhhiiioookkkk!!!!!!!! The weather are so damn hot!!! Urrrggghhh!!! After raining for the two days... Now??? The weather are still so hot!!! Sienx lor... Want go out also hek lor... I better sleep at home! Muahahaha! See! Nowadays I no more saying headache, backache and so on loo... I feel myself are much much younger liaw! Not like before always here pain there pain la... Darling said not enough rest!!! Rest more!!! Hahahaha! Blueks! =P

Am just back from shop... The time now are... 11.45pm! 15 minutes later... 1 day are pass... Time flies!!! Really!!! Now already middle of March loo... I think myself... No more work at the noon almost like 3 weeks already??? Wow~! Sometime really feel bored at home wor by doing nothing... Wasting time! Haiiiizzzz!!! But what to do o??? Everything looks alang-alang... Esther going to Miri tomorrow... Wait la... Wait her back I just go there see how lor... Work not until 1 month I will fly again... See!!! Alang-alang... Aduh~~~!!!!!! I'm now everyday goyang kaki at home ah... Haha! Wanna to "pia" taiwan drama liaw... Bought a lot!!! But all of them haven't watch yet! Hehehehe! =P

After my trip, few days later my bro and Tieng will flight to KL ah... So nice so envy~~~!!! I want to join!!!!!!!!! But my bro not allowed wor... Hmph!!! Hate him!!! Coz he said I always go travel! Issssshhhhh!!!! Cannot meh?! Hmph! Okay lor... I don't want be bulb lor... Errrrr~~~~~ How could I wish I can go with Darling too... But can't wor... My family sure not allow one lor... Coz only we two nia... My family sure worry one lor... Hmmm.... Aiyo~ I'm no more little kid liaw... Went to KL for so so so many times liaw... More than 10 times lor I think... No need worry la... Hmmm.... Say so many also no use lor... My family still treat me as a kid... Protected animal... What to do??? I'm the youngest one bar... Bo bian lor... They say what then what lor... Should think positive way lor... Because they care ma... Haha! xP

Hope to flight now la.... Wants to buy lots of thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!! Hope got SALE la... Every girls love SALE so much!!! lol... =) Okay~ Last night Darling bring me go mamam at Tarot Cafe... So good business leh~ Always full of people one! I told Darling don't ask me where to eat and where to go... Then he said go MJC see got anything to eat bo... Go ma go lor... Such a long long time didn't been there... Go there not more than 10 times I think??? Hahahaha! Seem like nothing to eat while Darling turns around... Then at last we head to Tarot Cafe lor... Haha! =D

Our drinks!!!

Darling's Curry Noodle

Mine~ Pattaya Fried Rice With Chicken Wing

All of them are so yumilicious!!! Sluuurrrpppsss! *winks* I'm fat coz I like to eat! Muahahahaha! =P Darling didn't come to find me today... As usual... Find me for the alternate day... Hehe! See! I gonna thinking what to eat on tomorrow liaw...!!! Si beh pek chek lor... Hahaha! Mummy no cook bar... Darling always say I not healthy eh... Always eat outside food... What to do o??? Hmmmm.... Say me not healthy bar... I still can live for almost 20 years liaw ma... Muahahaha! =P

It's late now... Wanna to off looo.... Good night! *xoxo*

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: