Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 4, 2010

Movie ♥

Heeeeelllloooooo everybody~~~ Boom boom shake shake~~~!!! Hahahaha! I just passer by to blogging now... =) Just finish taking my bath and dress up myself... Wanna to have movie at MBO soon~~~!!!!!! Yeah yeah~~~!!! =D

Such a hot day this afternoon!!! *sweat* Accompany mummy go immigration for the whole afternoon!!! Damn hot!!! Hate there some more! Lots of people!!! But mummy's passport expired already... Have to renew ma... Mine year 2014 just expired! Hahahaha! Coz I just do it the end of the year of 2008! Went to Singapore with Sharon after our SPM... Just only us!!! How dare we are right??? Wanna to be Miss Independent!!! Hahahaha! Just go there for 5 days 4 nights lor... Stay at my sis's place... Haha! Sharon said she's afraid to go travel with me le!!! Why?! Hahahaha! Coz I'm scary!!! I keep on walking non-stop! Go here and there! Never waste any single minutes!!! Seldom rest de!!! Muahahaha! Scary leh??? Hahahahaha! I'm different lor... For me... Once I go travel... I will never lost any chances to shop whatever I want and wherever I wanna to go!!! Or else... It's just like killing me to wasting time for rest!!! Hahahaha! Follow me good leh.... I can bring them go a lot of different place to shop ma... Hahaha! Just like Darling went to KL with his family... His daddy didn't bring them go many places and keep on wasting time sleeping in the hotel!!! OMG!!!! Luckily I didn't follow that time! Hahahaha! Then last year Darling follow my family go KL... He go a lot of different places and shop a lot! Don't like last time he go lor... Buy nothing and shop nothing! Hahahaha! Stupid him!!! Hahaha! xP

Yesh!!!!! I freaking happie to having McD as my breakfast this morning.... WooHoo~~~ My sis always thinking of Egg McMuffin bar... Then I said I go buy lor... I miss the Big Breakfast too~~~!!! See~! I so good enough to help them "da bao" ah... Luckily my dad didn't scold because I tangkap ular... Muahahahaha! =P

Am now waiting for Darling to pick me and mummy up! After that still want go my shop to pick my sis kok leh.... So rush!!! We watch 8.30pm de... Alice In Wonderland!!! It's only show 3D de leh... Don't know normal de... Waste money nia! Rm20 per ticket! Rm12 for the movie and Rm8 for the 3D glasses! But bo bian leh......... Hmmmmm.... American pay should be okay la... Hahahahaha!

Alice In Wonderland

Heard a lot of people say nice wor....... Haven't watch already say nice liaw... Hahahaha! I'm now going to watch soon~~~~~~!!!!! Wait me ya~! Oooopppssss!!! I haven't buy ticket yet!!! I think nobody will watch on weekdays gua??? No school holidays and public holidays some more! Hopefully got ticket la... Hehe! =P

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: