Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 27, 2010

A Bored Saturday ♥

Waaseeehhhh~~~ Update update... =) Just took bath... Coz this afternoon got work ma... Back home at around 6pm after done all the customers... Aiyyyeeeerrrr~~~~~~ Had been rest for around 1 month didn't work as manicurist le... Feel a bit lazy liaw lor... Lazy worm! Hehehehe! xP

Arrrrrgggghhhhh!!! My Saturday are just so bored eh...... Nothing to do... No place to go... Staying at home after work... Sound so bored! Yea! It's so damn bored!!!!!! Or else Darling will come over my place and bring me out after he finished his work at around 1pm something! But today no more! Coz Esther back already ma... So
lor... Work liaw loooo.... Urrrrgggghhhh!!! =(

Today ah... Moody day!!! Haaaaiiiizzzzz!!!! Had a big arguement with him because of little thing! You wrong or I wrong??? Aiiiikkkkssss!!! Don't wanna to mention already! I might wrong too... Hmmmmmm..... Sometimes, I think I should be generous a little bit gua??? Be forgivable a little bit gua??? Don't be so rude to him gua??? Care him more??? Arrrrggghhhh!!! It's hard for me to do this! Even though I care, I just can put inside my heart! No choice!!! Nothing can change me! I really really don't know how to console a person la! Want me soft down my voice and console a person... Want me to pretend??? It's really killing me! And it's doesn't look like me! I'm sorry to say that... Arrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!! Suan le! Igno
re all these things! Such a little thing can make into big problem because of my hot-temper! Isssshhhhh!!! Being tolerance is a must in every relationship!!! I must learn about it! Try la... Hmmmm..... =(

Forget about it! Spoil my mood nia! Isssshhhh!!! Well, went to The Spring with mummy and him last night... Parkson got BIG SALE ma... TeeeHeeee.... Mummy go buy bra at Valisere... I just go there jalan jalan nia... Nothing to do! And bought a ROXY cap! Yeahh~~~!!! Anyway... No matter how angry I am with him now... I also have to say Thanks to him for the ROXY cap la... Grrrrrrrr~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

My Roxy Cap

Here are the one... TeeHeeee..... =) Actually I wanna buy the Hip-Hop Yo Yo like that de... More cheap ma... Got 50% discount some more! Only Rm40+ nia after discount if I'm not mistaken... But Darling said not nice... Look tom-boyish! Hahahaha! Said this are nicer... I know nicer but more expensive wor!!! Only got 30% discount nia! Isssshhhh!!! Retail price at Rm109.90 then after 30% discount left Rm76.95! Aiya... Count as Rm77 la! Easier! Hahahaha! Help you save money also cannot meh?! Errrr~~~!!!! Thanks anyway~ *xoxo* =D

Ooooppppssss!!!!!!!! I'm super hungry now!!!!!!! Who willing to bring me to have my dinner??? Haaaiiiizzz!!! Feeling unwell... =( Rest rest rest... Tomorrow is another happy day!!!!!!! =D


By,


No comments: