Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 18, 2010

Update Update ♥

Coming coming coming now~! Finally I coming then... Hehe! Through my laziness... I seldom blog already!!! Muahahaha! Want me to recall back what I'm doing nowadays I also not really remember liaw la...... TeeeeHeeee.... xP

Well, mostly I spent my spare time to sleep, shopping, and of course "pia" my Taiwan drama!!!! Whhhhoootttsss!!! You can hardly see me be a couch potato one eh... Because I'm the people who can live without tv!!! Hahahaha! Addicted to 就想赖着妳
YeeHee... =) I only finished to part 7 or 8 like that nia... Coz watch it at my mummy's room... Daddy wanna ong ong bar... So lor.... Hahahaha! xP

就想赖着妳

Oh well, I've done my french pedicure last night at Tien Jing!!! Gosh!!! It's a massage center near Chonglin Park la... Coz my sis and my mummy went there massage bar... Since I have nothing to do... Do my pedicure lor... A china man help me do my pedicure! Isssshhhh!!! Their method are different what we normally do lor... No callus filling one... Just very very normal nia!!! Walao! Si beh ho tang lor! Earn till siao ah! Everything cost me like Rm48 for just a very very normal pedicure and french tips!!! =( Esther there cost Rm55 la... But we use everything in OPI ma... We got sterilize and kill germs somemore! But there didn't lor... Hahahaha! But just have a try lor... Hehe! =)

Arrrggghhhh!!! I'm panic-ing with what I'm going to eat later on.... My dinner la... Isssshhhh!!! Waiting Darling to fetch me up yea..... *xoxo* Actually my primary classmate got a gathering later at 9pm!!! Aiiikkkksss!!! Why so late bar.... I not free at that time leh... Hmmm... Once again I didn't attend! Haiz!!!! Gonna miss them so so so much!!!!!! Especially my primary form teacher who teach us since primary 1 to primary 6!!! Can't wait to meet them out la! =D

Okay~ Today ah... A very short post I know... Hehehehe!!! Lazy ba!!!!! Hmph!!! Got to go liaw! Bye~ =P

By,

3 comments:

Miss G said...

hey hey hey.. first of all.. u shud say TQ to me... tsk tsk tsk...

I found lotsa Little Miss & Mr. Men's template for u.... But cannot give it to u here... coz u know la.. later ppl copy mah... hehe...

Find one day i help u change ur template la... just call me nia when u're ready to change... :D

XianXian said...

Haha! Okie okie! I guess I know where you find those templates la... Hehe! Thanks so muchhhieee!!!

Miss G said...

got a few.... but i only like one of them... more practical. haha..