Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 11, 2010

Happy 26th ♥

Tick-toc... Tick-toc... Tick-toc... Am waiting the time pass... While nothing to do here... Here I come to upload some pichas!!! Hehehe! We've celebrate Miss_G's 26th Birthday last night before 12am with a cake at my homie~ Hahaha! Well, it's nothing special to talk about la... Just a very very very little celebration... Cut cake like that nia... That's all... Coz everything are in last minutes! Muahahaha! xP

Last night after back from kopitiam... I ask my sis to follow my car back! Or else she will follow my big bro's car back ma... Hehe! Then ask mummy to fetch us to Hilton to buy a birthday cake at Caffe Cino... I love the cakes there... Lots of cheese cake and blahs... So bad, there's no whole Fruits-nuts Cheese Cake but only in pieces... So we choose Chocolate Brownies and buy a piece of my favourite Fruits-nuts Cheese Cake lor... TeeeeHeeee.... =) Hope she will like the cake lor... *winks*

Caffe Cino

Fruits-Nuts Cheese Cake

Chocolate Brownies

Before Light-Up The Candles

Wow~! Happy 26th Miss_G

The cakes are all yummilicious! =D Still got some pichas la... Here are some on my camera... We got take some pichas together... All of them are in Miss_G's DSLR... Arrrrgggghhhh!!!! Wish to have one DSLR too..... No money no talk ah... I'm damn broke now! Hahahaha! I still love my Sony T30 lor... Even it's not the latest camera but it's no more in market for ages... Haha! But I still heart my blinggie camera so much compare to others! 7.1 mega pixels nia... But all my photo-shoot won't "kalah" to others lastest camera wor... I love the strong flash light! Freaking heart Sony! Hahahaha! =D Wait me got money I might buy a DSLR... Hope it will be soon... Hahahaha! No lar no lar... I'm so poor... Hard to save money de... Hehe! Just let me day-dreaming nia lor... Blueks! =P

Okie~ Darling are coming my place soon.... He wanna to bring me go mamam loooo.... To have our dinner... Hehe! =) I still hope Miss_G have a great and lovely birthday! Have a blast anyway!!!! Happy 26th~~~~~~~ Hehehehe! =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian


2 comments:

Miss G said...

Thanks you for the cakes!!! It was really yummy... i din bring home coz nobody will eat it... my parents are on sugar diet.. Old ppl cannot take so many sugary stuff... tsk tsk tsk..

Was really surprised... the moment I opened the door I din realized u guys were outside.. but wonder why Bibi is on the table.. LOL...

TQ TQ... love ya all so so much!!

P/s: picture will post up 2nite... feel free to grab... :D

XianXian said...

hahahaha! got surprise meh??? I tot no leh... Hahahaha!