Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 19, 2010

Whatever ♥

Good evening everyone~ Feel a bit "jiak pa bo shu jo" like that lor... Just finished edit my vain pichas!!! Such a narcissism people!!! Muahahahaha! xP Aiyor~ Nowadays I really damn bored just staying at home ma... What to do... Darling working can't bring me go jalan jalan makan angin bar... So, edit photo lor... Such a long time no edit my pichas already la!!! Hmph!!! Love all the templates I have!!! So far, nobody got the templates yet! TeeHeee.....=) But quite mahuan lor... Edit here edit there like that to have a beautiful templates! *hearts* =D I will upload in the end of my post la k??? Hehe! =)

Tonight decided to out with some of my friends la... Most of them can't out because busy studying and blahs! University life are like that one lor... Forgive them never mind~ Hahaha! Go sing K bar... YeeHee.... Since I never go K-Box at The Spring
there de... And my friend Stella got the member card... So we decided to go there lor... Don't know nice or not leh... Hehe! Just have a try~ =P Miss them so so so muchiiieeee la!!! Aiiiikkkssss!!! But too bad only few of them can attend nia!!!!!! Haaaaiiiiizzzzz!!!!!!!! Sharon got class tonight some more!!! Arrrrggghhhh!!! Hope we have some fun there! =)

Yaaaayyyyy~~~ Went to Lif
e Cafe last night to have my dinner with my beloved him~ *loves* Take some pichas there... Hehe! Can't live without camera!!!!!! Whhhoootttsss!!! =D

Life Cafe

Love My Shoot!!! Hehe!

Drinks

Our Dinner On 18th March 2010

Yummy yummy~~~~~~ Slurps! =D Have to think about my dinner everyday! Urrrgghhh!!! ='( Ooopppssss!!! Show my french pedicure here which done by a china guy... Lalalalalala~~~~~ =) A quite nice job! Very neat french tips! Who say guy cannot be a manicurist right??? Look gay??? No such thing!!! Hahahaha!


Me, French Pedicure

Okay~ Here I come to upload my edited pichas!!! See the silly me! lol!

Vain Vain Vain

Little Miss Naughty

WooHoo~~~!!! Love my pichas so muchhhhiiieeee!!!! Opppssss!!! I mean my design la... Muahahaha! Says I'm not a pretty girl... I'm fat and short anyway... I'm not special... I'm who I'm... A very simple and normal girl to this BIG BIG WORLD!!! Enjoy my life!!! =D


By,

No comments: