Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 16, 2010

Day by Day ♥

Arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Little Miss Xian Xian are feeling unwell now... =( Ate too much at Cheese and Tea just now... I finished the whole bowl of Baked Macaroni!!! Extremely full until I feel like wanna vomit already!!!! Help~~~!!!! I need Eno now!!! Isssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Just back from Cheese and Tea after going to Cat City Holidays! My aunty there la actually... Haha! Take our passport there... Wanna to do Visa so have to scan our passport and so on lor... 3 more weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!! Isssshhhhh!!! A lot of places I wanna to go!!!!!!!!! Aunty Alisa gave me see all the pichas at Universal Studio just now... And lots of pichas while she go to travel! Envy her like hell la!!!!!!!!!! I should go study tourist leh since I dream are around the world... Hahahahaha! Oh yea~ I already ask her to help me buy the Universal Studio entrance ticket... Haven't buy la... Just book... Hahahaha! Book 3!!! Mummy, Darling and I... Hahaha! Wanna flight to Singapore on November... Go visit my bro there... Mummy have to attend my bro's graduation ceremony... So I wanna to follow too! Of course I ask Darling to join me too lor... Hehehe! He never been there bar... So "sua ku" lor... Hahahaha! xP I want to go a lot of places ah.... How how how??? Aunty always go Korea during CNY de... Snowing eh~~~!!! Winter winter!!! I hearts show!!! Showing make me recall back my Europe trip yea... Fun!!! Mummy said next year join aunty's tour go Korea wor... So damn expensive man!!! 4k plus!!!!!!!! I don't have that much money liaw la... Issssshhhhh!!! I want to go Hong Kong next year somemore! No way no way!!! Don't ruined my plan mummy!!!!!! =P

My bro finally allowed me to join him go KL on this coming April eh... After my trip lor... But leh......... Darling cannot go!!!!! Coz there's PC Fair on May! Then he will be very busy on April lor... Haiiiizzz!!! Impossible to ask me myself to join them ma... Be bulb nia! I don't want! Hahahahaha! K lar... Don't wanna go lor... Save money!!!!!!!!!!!! I want buy a new mobile phone!!!!!!! It's a must!!! Hehe! Save save save ah... Wish me luck!!! Gambateh neh~~~ =)

Oh ya~ I think I had been two days didn't blog eh... Hehe! Reason 1: No time... Reason 2: Lazy! Reason 3: My pc sot!!! Muahahaha! Bo bian la... I no money repair my pc even it's only Rm60!!! Goshh!!!! I "beh ngam guan" to take out my Rm60!!! Muahahaha! So so so "ngiao chi" la I know~ Hehe! Always out ma... Hehe! Sunday went to shopping with girls... Darling as our driver as usual... Hahaha! I spent again!!!!!!!!!!! Huhuhuhuhu.... Bought a t-shirt and a pair of flats! *hearts* Got discount just buy la... No discount I won't buy de... See! How "kiam siap" I am right??? Not necessary ma... Hahahaha! =P Then yesterday Darling's mummy birthday lor... Darling bring me to his place after he "pang kang"... We then have a simple celebration at his place... Wish aunty Happy Birthday ya!!! No pressie for her ah... Cham!!! Coz I din even know yesterday was aunty's birthday! Darling just told me and said want go buy cake... Isssshhhh!!! So sorry~~~ Hehehe... xP

Okay liaw lah~! I wanna to help myself do simple manicure liaw... Hehe! I jalan first! Bye~ Have a nice Tuesday everyone~! *xoxo*


By,

No comments: