Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 7, 2010

Just Blogging ♥

Waaaasssseeeehhhhh man~~~!!!!!!! Till now I just can blogging leh.... Here I can to update~! Hahahaha! Miss my bloggie so muccchhhiiieeee!!! Anyway... I'm just back from shopping with my beloved mummy, sis and Tieng! 4 of us! All are girls! Hahaha! We shop, we eat, and blahs~ =)

As usual... Busy for the whole morning......... Then Darling came for help too... Today he didn't follow us to out loooo.... Coz he got things to do... Wanna to do some accessories thingy at his car... Hmmmm.... See! Spent again!!! So I ask him no need so "mahuan" to come fetch us up again lor... We girls go shopping see clothes... He will bored like hell and wait like suku kia... Pity him then ask him no need find me liaw... Hehe! Quarrel with him today!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

Well well well... Last night I no blog yea... Hehehehe! Busy going out with Darling and go clubbing with my sis and cousins! Muahahaha! Darling go shop fetch me back at around 6.30pm... Wait me to bath... Then he bring me go "kai kai" looooo..... Yesh!!!!!! I wanna to buy a new memory card for my camera... Bought 4GB de at Sony Center... Cost me Rm99... Huhuhuhu........ I spent money again.... So sad! Hahahaha! There's a lot of new camera... Wish to buy myself a DSLR camera!!! Look professional eh~~~ Hehehehe! The cheapest one also cost like 2k plus! Super damn expensive lor!!!!! Wait I kena 4D first la then I will buy one for myself! Impossible lor... Coz I din even buy 4D! Hahahaha! =P

After that... Darling and I went to Food Court to have our dinner... You're sweet babe!!! My heart melts already~~~ Hahahaha! *loves* No need to explain so much... Me myself know are more than enough... Haha! After mamam at there... We then head back to my shop... Darling just sent me there and he direct to Travillion le... Coz his colleagues waiting him there already... After I finished all my thing... My sis and I went to Senso @ Hilton to meet my cousins them! YoooHoooo.... A very nice and cozy place... Because there are bar and lounge... Not pub... So we can relax there... Drink some beer and drinks there... Eat some cakes... Most of the senior folks like to go there... Hahaha! Nice place la... Won't have any fight happen there... Police won't come and sapu... Hahaha! So... Me at Senso while Darling at Check-In... xP At last my bro and Tieng join us at Senso too... TeeeHeeee.... =) Ohya~ One of Darling's friend birthday last night la... Teck's birthday... Pity him nobody ask him out for celebrate! Issssshhhhhh!!!!!! Then Darling call him out and join them lor... Because Darling's friend know all of them too... Haha! Anyway... Wanna wish him Happy Belated Birthday~ *winks*

Oooopppsssss!!!! I feel like my blog don't have much photo in my post already... Hahahaha! Never mind!!! I will take more photos and post more photos next time!!! Lazy to take my camera out sometime... Hehehehe! I want a new mobile phone la!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmm.... But I have no money to buy........... I don't want buy alang alang de... Hmmmm.... Sienx sienx sienx!!!! Who willing to sponsor me one??? Hahahaha! xP

Okay liaw... That's all for today... Wanna to have dinner soon... Tada~~~!!! Miss him lots!!! =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: