Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 8, 2010

Passer By ♥

Hello everyone~~~!!! Here I come to blahs some non-sense again~ Hehehe! Feel bored to read my bloggie??? Don't like me??? Or wanna to steal something??? Copy??? Copyright are reserved!!! Or else, you may go away and please click the red button at the top of your right hand side!!!!!! Hahahaha! Am talking non-sense now... Blueks!!! =P

Okay... Just feel very bored now... Chilling at Darling's place... Hahahaha! Weird? I never come Darling's place during weekdays la... Hehehe! Because Darling went shop to fetch me back... I help at noon time ma... Hehe! After Darling "pang kang" then he just go shop to fetch me back lor... After my bath... He then fetch me to his place... Hahahaha! =)

I'm here doing nothing lying on his bed and using his lappie to online for Facebook and sure for Blogspot la!!!! Am thinking where to go leh later on......... Urrrrggghhhhhh!!!!! =( No place to go liaw... Any nicey place to recommend??? Actually today wanna hang out with my friends de... Only Sharon and one of Sharon's friend... She wanna to go Singapore soon... This coming Thursday if I'm not mistaken... Hahaha! Actually I'm not really close with her lor... Only meet her for one time nia... During Sharon's birthday last year! Haha! But though Facebook... We know more each other... Not bad... She said we might be a very close friend! Hahahaha! *winks* =P But at last we didn't out today coz of some reason... She go to meet someone which is very important for her!!! Hope she can be happy always and sure the most happiness girl lor... Wish her luck ya! =D

Wah~~~~!!!! I feel like wanna to flight to watch a LIVE concert!!!!!!!!!!!! Heard my primary ex-classmate said S.H.E. concert are super gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Whhhhooootttttssssss!!!!! S.H.E. are having a concert at KL last night! How could I wish I can go....... I got all their original album!!!! Hahahaha! Support them so muchhhhiiiieeeee!!! Wait la! See when they still got come KL having concert... I will consider to flight over!!! Of course for LeeHom too!!! Never got that kind of experience! One day I must go for a LIVE concert!!! I've told Darling already... He said if Jay Chou come... He will bring me go! I ask him if Rm400 for each ticket still want go meh? He said yes if Jay Chou come! Walao eh~ For me I feel like very "kiam siap" to spent Rm400 to watch a concert lor.... I'm poor I know... Hahahaha! Bo bian... He's Jay Chou super fans!!!!! Hahahahaha! =D

Okie~! I'm lazy to blahs so much here... A very short post... Hehehe! Got to go... Zhao~! xP

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: