Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 31, 2011

Horrible Day ❤


Such a horrible day!!!

o((><o))((o><))o

My PC is getting crazy already!!!

Keep jam jam jam & jam!

What the hell!!!

Kena virus??? Hmmmm....

Have to send for repair liaw la!

Grrrrr~~~~!!!!
o(><)o

My mood is not really good today!

Last night having nightmare!

Ewwwww~~~

Got chase by robbers!

Shoo shoo shoo~ Nightmare go aw
ay!

Never got nightmare for ages already~

Nightmare make me feel sleepy for the whole morning!!!

Mood not good...

Who are the victim then???

Of course he is my victim always!

*XIAN* o(*゚ペ)==))))"((/*ω*)o *SING*

Ahhh Booooo Kiiittttt~~~~!!!!!!

I always are the winner!!!


Hahahahaha!

Luckily he is oh-so-patient's boyfriend~

Or else, don't know what will us gonna be! Hahaha!

Got HIM, everyday will be my SUNNY DAY~ °(♥‿♥)°

Errrmmm~~~

I want to play hard tonight!!!

Oh yeah!!!
(*^^*)/


xoxo




No comments: