Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 3, 2011

Friiidaeee ❤

Friday nooooohhh~~~~
I like to move it mo
ve it!
Whoootttsss!!!

I wanna follow mummy go wash my hair later on!!!
Yeah yeah~~~ =D
I wonder h
oh...
Many people don't know how to blow my hair!!!!!
My hair so hard to bl
ow meh?!
Isssshhhhh!!!
Hope later go that salon can help me blow nice nice one!
People like to say
me...
Blow so nice for what?
You will wash it after next day!
Walao! I everyday wash
hair one eh!
One day no wash just like killing me!
Ewwwww~~~~~
So yucks!!!! =X
Am still confuse where t
o go tonight la!!!!
Should I follow them go see them play futsal???
Everyone not allowed me to stay alone at home wor!!!
My bro ask me to go see th
em play futsal!
But Darling said go there scared I will bored like hell wor...
Doing nothing there!
Adumak!!
!!
See how bah~
If my bro's gf got go, I just go noh~
At least still got people a
ccompany me~
Arrrggghhh!!!
I gonna to out soon!!!
Wash hair to pamper myself~
Go shopping with
mummy~
Back home still want to help her paint her toe nails kok!
Tadaaaa~~~
Enjoy your weekends guys a
nd gals!!! =D

Vintage


xoxo




No comments: