Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 1, 2011

Marchhhh ❤

March!!!
A brand new month...
The first day of March too~ =)
Is just so bored staying at home...
I wanna out la~~~!!!
Darling said he will come and bring me go "kia kia" tonight!
Oh yeah~~~ =D
I heart HIM because he is just nice to me~
Last night is not his turn to fetch me go shop one...
He said he wanna to rest at home last night...
Okay~
But then when I told HIM that I am hungry~
Without asking more...
He ask me to wait HIM...
He will be coming as fast as he can!
Bring me to have dinner at Sister Cafe again...
Hahahahaha! xP
After dinner he then ask me...
Satisfied boi???
Full boi???
He's cute! xP
Bring me go shop to close my stall as usual~
I've end my last day of Feb with my awesome Boyfriend! =)

Arrrggghhhh!!!!
I am too late to book the court today!!!
Actually today will be our another healthy day...
But this morning I try to book the court...
It's all full!!!
Why so fast?!
So I just book for tomorrow one noh~~~
What to do??? =(
Wait for tomorrow bah~~~
After playing later whole body pain again lo...
I took around 3 days just recover my pain eh!!!
Muscle pain!
Hand pain, shoulder pain, leg pain and also my butt!!!
Apuuuhhhh~~~
But it's fun! xD

Okay okay~~~
I am not going to blahs so much today...
Nothing to blog with pun~
Hahahahahaha! =P
Just drop by for some update only la...
Anyway, wish everyone happy everyday!!!

Just Me


xoxo




No comments: