Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 6, 2011

Upppdddaaateeee ❤

I am here I am here~~~
I wanna to blog no
w!!!
What I gonna to start with huh???
Continue for my previous post bah~
I did say I went to wash hair with
my mama right???
I just told them what I wanna to blow~
Yea! They di
d it!!!
I love my curls so so much
hiiieee!!! xD
As I did mention that..
.
Friday night nobody
at home...
Daddy and mummy we
nt to dinner~
Darling and my br
o went to futsal~
Darling keep asking me to go see th
em play futsal...
It's much much better than staying alone at home right?
Follow my bro using my car to pi
ck Darling at his place~
My bro's turn to pick
~ =P
Reach there... 7t
h miles???
Wow! Really lotsa people there!!!
I still tot I will bored like hell to see
them play futsal!!!
Who know
s???
It's quite fun e
h~~~
I not bored at all
what~
Darling my my bro keep talking wit
h me...
Accompany me
all the time! =)

Saturday work for the whole day as usual...
Morning and afternoon all wor
k!!!
I did wash hair aga
in at salon!!!
Walao eh~~~
Mummy said me got a bit crazy
liaw!
Everyday so enjoy wa
sh hair at salon!
Muahahahaha! xP
Then night time spent with m
y Darling of course!
But I am really tired for the whole
day work!
I take some n
ap there...
Naughty him still capture my sleep look kok!
And say me th
at...
My sleep look are so
ugly!!!!!!!
Normally go out dress up nicely...
But sleep look ar
e actually ugly one!
Say me like that hoh!
I never say I looking
good and pretty leh~
Isssshhhh
!!!!
So what?! H
ahaha! xP

Then S
unday!!!
Darling ask me to cook sp
aghetti for him~
We bought all the ingredients f
ew days ago liaw~
Long time no eat w
hat I cook hia???
I am the chef of the day! =D
Everyone
say NICE!!!!
Whoootttsss!!!!
Darling keep on saying:"Em
mm~~~ Chao hao chi~~~"
Of course yum
my la~!
His two little bro a
te a lot!!!!
Wow!!!!
Darling say wanna ask
me cook again!
See I got mood or not first~
If not, scold him got la sti
ll want cook for him???
Hahahahaha
!
After our lun
ch~
Went to shopping with mummy them~
Where else to go???
Spring
again???
If not then??? Where else?
?? Hmmm...
Bought quite a lot of stuff
for myself~
I so damn broke!!!!
Bought a pair of we
dges at Roxy!
Finally I found you!!!
Always see people selling fake
Roxy wedges!
Now finally got authentic Roxy wedg
es loooo~~~ =D
Cost me like 130 bucks after discount!
Like it!!!
Simple and comfortable!!! Yeay~~~ =)
Then bought 3 singlets at
F.O.S.
Bought a bra at
Xixili...
Like that spent me arou
nd 300 bucks liaw!
Walao eh~~~
Money really hard
to earn!!!
This month really sp
ent a lot!!!
Not more than half month
kok!
Spent around 1k liaw lo!!!
Pay this pay
that!
Shopping kok!!!
That day still pay my car'
s insurance kok!
Broke like hell now!!!
No way no way!
!!
I gonna stop spending start
from now!!!
2 more months
to go!!!

My Goodies

It's All About ME

The original me with my grey lens!
All are genuine and no edit!!!
That's why I like lens so much!!!
Except for the last pic la...
Edit some color~
I like this effect so muchhiiieee!!!


xoxo




No comments: