Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 25, 2011

Hurry Up ❤


Good evening peeps!!!
Just took a little time to update my bloggie~
A while later have to go shop for help again!
Am super duper busy since this morning~ Argghhh!!!
(〃>_<;〃)
Am sure that tonight will be full of excitement~
Lotsa Indon people visit ya~
Just for tonight "2-2 xiao ang kong seh"...
Then neh~
My bun's business... Ermm~~~ Satisfied!
()
Lotsa people wanna to take away to other country~
Especially Indon people likes order my buns!
Not only today la... Sometimes too~
But this time really scary man!
Few hundreds of SIO BEE! Oppsss!!!
Come come come and order!
Tomorrow is Sunday, I only open half day nah~
Last order will be 5pm! Kakakaka!
(^_

Okay alright~
I want to share that...
Triumph now is having BIG BRA SALE now!!!
Hurry up!
First come first serve while stock last!
Lalalala~
Yesterday went to The Spring with mummy...
Hunt for lotsa lingerie!
Worth!!! Because all of them are dirt cheap wei!!!
Sales up to 70%! My GOD~~~!!!
I bought 1 "bat" and 7 "butterflies"!
Hahahahaha!
The "butterflies" cost RM41.90 each!
After 70% discount left only RM12.60!
The "bat" cost like 100 bucks plus~
After discount left 30 bucks plus only!!!
Cheap like hell!!!
Fast fast go and grab them!
But I don't know when is the promotion end la...
Only know that yesterday was the first day of promotion~
You will never regret as you know...
Triumph always is a smarter choice!
Good quality and material!
Just the size of the "bat" doesn't suit me~
Or else, I will hunt for more!
Go go go!
(0)


Lingerie


xoxo



No comments: