Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 18, 2011

Fridaeee ❤

Shake shake, shake your body~! (^_^)(^_^)
Good evening people!!!
Due to my hairdryer spoiled...
I am waiting for more than couple hour already~
And yet my hair still haven't dry nah...
Can show that my hair really thick like ~!@#$%^&*!!!
Wait for the warranty repair need around 1 month!
Oh no~ I hate to using the super mini hair dryer!
Not powerful enough!
Blow till my hand become "sour" got la! o(><)o
Forget about that... I said I want to watch "Big Momma" last night right???
In
the end... Tak jadi woh~~~!!! I didn't buy ticket earlier coz I fall asleep kii!!! (* ̄O ̄*)
Mummy said change to tonight wor~ Hiak hiak!
Hopefully tonight can watch liaw la~
So? Movie tak jadi... Dinner???
Where to have my dinner always make me panic! Sigh~
Don't know Sister Cafe open boi~
Last few days wanna go there eat geh...
But I think there's having renovation???
Then... CLOSE!!! (T ^ T)
Darling said bring me go Market Open Air mamam wor~
Go eat beef noodle... Darling not eat!
He said he wanna to diet! Lalalala~
Still told me that he got double chin! Owh~~~ (╯▽╰)
Diet or no diet also no use la...
He always can't control himself while see me eat!
Oh!!! That's my fault???
Anyway, today he went to medical check out~
Hope his report is fine...
No more RED mark!!! Hahahaha!
Everyday eat healthy oatmeal & omega tablets!
Wish you luck Darl~ °(♥‿♥)°
Oh well~~~
I gonna to get ready to out now!!!

Just Me


xoxo



No comments: