Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 24, 2011

Bored Life ❤


The sky seem gonna to rain soon~
Imma bored to
MAX right now!!!
Luckily I still can play those suku games in my phone...
Keep downloading those free games to play~
Imma now addicted about Bakery Story
...
Restaurant Story
...
Got lotsa games la! Just like Facebook games!
I want to download more and more!
It's a must!!!
Without all these...
I really don't know how to kill my time!
Duh~~~
(*´ο`*)=3
That's my life recently...
Kuching really no place to go!!!
Arrrgghhhh~~~!!!!
Go for movie tonight???
Darling said wanna watch World Invasion wor~
See how then...ヽ( ´ー`)ノ
This week no go exercise with friends...
As I say...
"Aunty" come visit me and my friend too~
Why so "zhun" one??? Hahahaha!
Shoo shoo shoo... We hate you!
(´)
Next week let's have our plan~
Hoooohhhh~~~
I really got nothing want to blah today!
It's a short post...
I want to watch S.H.E or either Jay Chou's concert now!
Last night went to Kenyalang with Darling to buy Jay Chou one~
TeeHee!
Have a nice nice day peeps! Winks!
(*-)

Bored Day


xoxo



No comments: